Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making business decisions

Identify your goal. This may sound like a no-brainer for personal goals, but for business goals, the more stakeholders, the more likely your goals are going to be misaligned. Gather relevant information. Evaluate your options. Make your choice.
Evaluate your decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
For business it is important that you make the right decision always
For it is the foundation or everything

First compare all the evidence of all the alternatives you have at hand, and list the pros and cons.
And make decisions on them

My No1 advise would be

Learn to stop eating up people's opinions.

People say things based on how they feel.

No matter how smart you think the person is, he's still a biased human.

Filter appropriately, know what works for you.
Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

No matter how smart someone sounds sometimes, he still makes mistakes.

So, don't be blind.

Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)
I don't really understand what you meant in the first and second paragraphs. But I love the last paragraph. I love the message, people, especially business owners, must not allow their emotions swayed them when making decisions or else it may affect the business later.

Making the right decision in business is very important in the advancement of the business.
As entrepreneur, you will be faced with situations where you have to make a choice of decision, so be open to ideas, don't be too conserved. Separate emotions from business because you need a clear head and mind to make the best decision.

Decisions are made in a business daily in order to carry out business transactions. It is very important that entrepreneurs make the right decision while in business as the decision made could make or mar the business.
Also, a business must give room for ideas from different employees as they can also help to move the business forward

Decision-making occurs at every level of a business, advancing in pyramid-like fashion from the mundane decisions made every day by low-level employees to far-reaching executive decisions that may require years of deliberation.
Such decision-making can be divided along the dimension of programmed versus nonprogrammed. Many decisions will be programmed decisions, executed by an employee under some sort of rulebook or company guidelines. It's the non-programmed decisions, however, that can be so much more consequential.

Decision making is very important in terms of business, you have to be making decisions on your own choice don't be always depending on a people opinion because the way seeing some thing is different, though listen to people but decision making is for you.
[automerge]1612113819[/automerge]
Decision making is very important in terms of business, you have to be making decisions on your own choice don't be always depending on a people opinion because the way seeing some thing is different, though listen to people but decision making is for you.

If you want to make the best decision in business the best pact to follow is to have a business mentor who will guide you on how to go about it. Believe me nothing beats experience in life, if you think you know more than others and you fail to get mentor to ask some questions while making decisions your business is about to nose dive

In making business decision you have to put your eyes on your business so to know how to run your business well, it is very important to have eyes on your business, also you should make decision not allow your business to fall.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)
There are some people who will always make you feel like giving you their opinions is like doing you a big favor when they don't really have much to offer in terms of how effective their opinion will be. I just look at them and smile, allow them to rant and still do what I feel is right and best for my business.

I think making decisions in everything be it business, job or the freelancing takes some practice. You make few bad decisions and then you make good decisions. Some of the time it may means that you would end up in the wrong decisions part more often. But you have to work with those decisions and slowly build on experience to take the right decision.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Yes you should filter the advice of the people. Every person gives his advice according to his understanding. But sometimes smart people can also give wrong advice so consult the concept with more than one people.

In making business decision you have to put your eyes on your business so to know how to run your business well, it is very important to have eyes on your business, also you should make decision not allow your business to fall.
It's very important that you take your business very seriously because if you are not, it will cost you a lot of as some people would always look for a way to steal your money. They will go to any lengths to steal from you but when you always show up for your business, they can't steal from you.

For commercial decision making, the final objective of the company must be taken into account, carefully reviewing each point of problems and their causes, using the reasoning of internal and external circumstances. Then, after ruling out several likely options, the best decision is made for business-beneficial execution.

Business owners will find that they have to wear all the business hats when starting up and managing their businesses. This means that the owner acts as the operations manager, the human resource manager and the marketer all at once. Business owners are faced with a myriad of decisions to make, but some of these decisions are more essential to the profitable existence of the business than others.
Finance decisions
Structure
Operational decisions

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Don't be so impressed by someone's work that you start to trust on him blindly and don't make to much quick decisions because in mostly cases quick decisions give us lose only except for those people who have good decision making qualities

For commercial decision making, the final objective of the company must be taken into account, carefully reviewing each point of problems and their causes, using the reasoning of internal and external circumstances. Then, after ruling out several likely options, the best decision is made for business-beneficial execution.
Every business is always going to be faced with one problem or another but how you manage the problem is what's going to determine the survival of the company's business. My business had a financial problem in the past but I found a way to inject funds into the business and save the business.

Making business decisions is a tricky place to be. You have to be sure you are not letting greed and emotions get the better of you. You have to be clear in the head and be sure that decisions are taken in the absolute best interest of the business.

Making business decisions comes from someone who go on market survey and understand what is the cost demand and supply of various goods that is needed, issues of want, demand and need highly put pressure in growth and development of the market

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Making business decisions for yourself in your business is very critical. You must be very sure of what you want before deciding to proc Ed with the decision. A bad decision will be very costly to your business, so as a good one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds