Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make sure to always park your name/username at new sites

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
One thing I always recommend to people, is to park their username/company name on all social media sites and any other site you can sign up to. I have parked every site I can imagine, even sites like Onlyfans and so on. Main reason why is because I don't want others taking my name, as it could hurt business if someone else were to use it.

Have you ever parked your name on most sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always do this as soon as I know there is a new site out there that I may use. Whether it be social media or even a new streaming platform that may come out I always secure my username so that I have it if I ever choose to use the platform before someone else manages to take the name. I have found anyone that who may have got my name on a platform before me usually doesn't use their account at all and that can be quite frustrating so being able to get it first is awesome for me.

It is really frustrating when we are not able to register a username of our choice in a particular platform and we have to hunt for some unique name.

I am not much concerned with my username., If I do not get what I want, I will always have multiple options ready. In the past, I was using my real name. These days I use screen names. Even though I have a preferred screen name, I do not have issues if I can't get it on earning sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds