Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make money by writing game reviews

Wow that's great, I'm very sure you earn a cool amount of money by making reviews online,a lot of people are earning lots of money by doing reviews, it's a cool way to earn.
Yes, I believe there is cool money to be made from writing reviews.
The internet is broad enough for any one to make money I believe.
I think I would give game reviewing a chance so I can also start making cool money also.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know how to write games reviews for money but it feels good to know that one can actually do that. It's something to think about.
Writing game reviews can be a great way to make money while sharing your thoughts on the latest games. Many websites and magazines pay for game reviews and you can also earn money writing reviews for your own blog.

Last edited:
Yes, I believe there is cool money to be made from writing reviews.
The internet is broad enough for any one to make money I believe.
I think I would give game reviewing a chance so I can also start making cool money also.
Yes, a long as you are going to be earning money from it I'll advise you to go on with it, remember we all work online just to earn money an make our ends meet.

Yes, a long as you are going to be earning money from it I'll advise you to go on with it, remember we all work online just to earn money an make our ends meet.
Yes, That is one of the reasons we work. To make ends meet. I believe anything that pays you, Then it is important to take it seriously.
I would get to enjoy it definitely.

Yes, That is one of the reasons we work. To make ends meet. I believe anything that pays you, Then it is important to take it seriously.
I would get to enjoy it definitely.
Making the ends meet is it, if you have a good skills set you are going to make your ends meet, but if you don't have a good skills, I'm afraid you might not get what you want.

Making the ends meet is it, if you have a good skills set you are going to make your ends meet, but if you don't have a good skills, I'm afraid you might not get what you want.
Good skills, Exposure and Knowledge would get you the money you want to make online.
If you don't have this, Then you should at least be ready to sacrifice your time and effort towards achieving it.

Good skills, Exposure and Knowledge would get you the money you want to make online.
If you don't have this, Then you should at least be ready to sacrifice your time and effort towards achieving it.
That's true, but it's not all about having those things, knowing how to apply them is very important,a lot of people are not earning a because they don't know how to apply the knowledge they are having.

That's true, but it's not all about having those things, knowing how to apply them is very important,a lot of people are not earning a because they don't know how to apply the knowledge they are having.
Yes, That is true also. That is why every one of us needs to be eager to learn. If you are eager to learn then Applying what you have learnt would be easy for you. Without knowing how to apply your Knowledge, Then such knowledge is useless.

You can make money by writing review of games and there platforms that gives you opportunity to make money by writing game reviews. The PC Gamer and Gameranx, both provide game reviews and you can make money on the platform.
Earning money online is not a difficult task Nowadays, which websites and forums are there about which you can earn money by giving review easiest way to earn money .

I've never tried to make money by writing game reviews and i do not think it's something i would try out. This is because you need to play a game in order to write a review about it and i don't really like playing games.

Yeah you can create YouTube channel or website about games however it requires a lot of skills for sure many YouTuber who does game reviews do spends lots of time thinking of ideas and making them come true

Yeah you can create YouTube channel or website about games however it requires a lot of skills for sure many YouTuber who does game reviews do spends lots of time thinking of ideas and making them come true
I believe anyone who is interested in venturing into such things must know very much about games. The person must have a lot of time also and a very good device to do the reviews properly.

I believe anyone who is interested in venturing into such things must know very much about games. The person must have a lot of time also and a very good device to do the reviews properly.
Yes new games comes out constantly you not only have to take a lot of time to play the game but also make the review and more

Yes new games comes out constantly you not only have to take a lot of time to play the game but also make the review and more
Probably, that is why it is only for people that have passion for games. If you are very passionate about gaming you will probably make some good amount of money on the long run. But if you're not passionate you may get tired after a short while.

I have never earned money writing reviews for games. However, there are many professional people who play games regularly. They post their reviews in the forms of YouTube review videos and they earn revenue for that.

I have never earned money writing reviews for games. However, there are many professional people who play games regularly. They post their reviews in the forms of YouTube review videos and they earn revenue for that.
There are so many people who are very much interested in playing games so if you could bring out your time to make reviews you will attract a lot of traffic. There are many people that does that on YouTube.

Writing game reviews can be a great way to make money if you have a passion for gaming and enjoy sharing your thoughts and opinions with others. Consistency, quality content, and engaging with your audience are key factors for long-term success.

You can make money by writing review of games and there platforms that gives you opportunity to make money by writing game reviews. The PC Gamer and Gameranx, both provide game reviews and you can make money on the platform.

I wouldn't actually mind making money from writing video games review because it is something that I usually do on some websites where I am asked about a particular video game that I've played which I will give my own review about that game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds