Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make money by writing game reviews

This sounds very new to me, I know you can be able to earn money online by writing book reviews but for games that's sounds very new to me, do people earn a good amount of money with it?

As far as I know, these platforms are exclusively for people who love to play games. This also involves people who are passionate about gaming industry as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Writing games review would be awesome though, which means you would have to play the games for hours to able to have an understanding of how the game works. If the pay is juicy i would love to give this a try.

As far as I know, these platforms are exclusively for people who love to play games. This also involves people who are passionate about gaming industry as well.
It is true that the platform are totally for people who love to play games because if you are not interested in playing games there's no reviews that they would want to give.

Having a skill set is always the best way to be successful in your business, but if you don't have a skill I can tell you are just wasting your time, You cannot get the results you are looking for.
If you don't have a good skills set you are not going to earn a single dollar online, just imagine if you don't know how to speak English and you want to work on forum's like bizdustry, that's impossible you are not going to earn money.
That's true but when it comes to earning money you cant really earn much from it, but only if you love playing those game's even if you don't earn money it won't be a problem.

Last edited:
Wow, I have a friend who is interested in buying a prop firm account. I think this is one of the major reasons forex trading is better than cryptocurrency trading. You need to make sure that you have mastered the market well in order not to make losses.
Yeah, that's the part I like about forex trading, you'll get chance to have a good equity to trade, if you know how to trade in drawdown you can make a decent amount of money from it, I'll set trading mine today.

Yeah, that's the part I like about forex trading, you'll get chance to have a good equity to trade, if you know how to trade in drawdown you can make a decent amount of money from it, I'll set trading mine today.
Good luck, the Forex market is actually better than cryptocurrency to an extent. such kind of firm can actually make some good amount of profit for themselves if they're able to get good traders.

Good luck, the Forex market is actually better than cryptocurrency to an extent. such kind of firm can actually make some good amount of profit for themselves if they're able to get good traders.
Yes, that's why I always prefer forex, despite the fact you can earn money from it but to me it's a shit, I have a lot of reason for saying that, the price action in the cryptocurrency market is not as good as the one in forex, an we traders we are looking for a good price action an delivery price delivery before we can predict the market an earn money from it.

Yes, that's why I always prefer forex, despite the fact you can earn money from it but to me it's a shit, I have a lot of reason for saying that, the price action in the cryptocurrency market is not as good as the one in forex, an we traders we are looking for a good price action an delivery price delivery before we can predict the market an earn money from it.
Yeah, but there are still a lot of people making money from cryptocurrency trading every day. I think everybody have their preferences but personally I prefer cryptocurrency, but forex price action is better I must admit.

Yeah, but there are still a lot of people making money from cryptocurrency trading every day. I think everybody have their preferences but personally I prefer cryptocurrency, but forex price action is better I must admit.
Yes that's just the fact, just like you said both of them are good an they have there pros and cons, they say do what works out for you, as long as you can earn money from it there's no problem with it.

Yes that's just the fact, just like you said both of them are good an they have there pros and cons, they say do what works out for you, as long as you can earn money from it there's no problem with it.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary to go for what works for you. there are people who may also have interest in the both of them and they can maximize profit simultaneously in them.

Probably, it is always very important and necessary to go for what works for you. there are people who may also have interest in the both of them and they can maximize profit simultaneously in them.
Exactly, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you are going to have the best results you are looking for, a lot of people don't really know what's the best for them, that's why most of them don't earn money.

Exactly, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you are going to have the best results you are looking for, a lot of people don't really know what's the best for them, that's why most of them don't earn money.
Anybody who does not know what is best for him or her may end up not making any tangible money whether online or offline. It is always important to identify what is the best for you and focus on it to make money.

Anybody who does not know what is best for him or her may end up not making any tangible money whether online or offline. It is always important to identify what is the best for you and focus on it to make money.
That's exactly the point, if you have something that works for you I'll strongly advise you to go for it, this will be the best thing you can do for yourself, this will help a lot

That's exactly the point, if you have something that works for you I'll strongly advise you to go for it, this will be the best thing you can do for yourself, this will help a lot
sticking to something that works for you is always important and necessary. You can also try to venture into other things when you might have succeeded in order to expand your sources of income.

sticking to something that works for you is always important and necessary. You can also try to venture into other things when you might have succeeded in order to expand your sources of income.
That's just it, jumping from one place to another might not help, if you are good at doing that you are not going to earn a dime online, that's the mistake a lot of people make.

It is true that the platform are totally for people who love to play games because if you are not interested in playing games there's no reviews that they would want to give.

I think that many companies also sponsor reviews as well. This is why you may see many reviews of such games on many reputable websites as well. It is a common thing for companies to sponsor things.

Writing game reviews is a great way to make money while you also share your thoughts about the latest games.
Though, I have not made money from writing game reviews but I believe there is a lot of money to be made from it.

Writing game reviews is a great way to make money while you also share your thoughts about the latest games.
Though, I have not made money from writing game reviews but I believe there is a lot of money to be made from it.
That's true, but what I don't really like about them is that it takes a lot of time before you can be able to get your earnings, sometimes it takes months.

That's true, but what I don't really like about them is that it takes a lot of time before you can be able to get your earnings, sometimes it takes months.
I actually have not tried making money from game reviews before.
So, I did not actually know it takes a lot of time before you get paid, That is not encouraging at all, I am discouraged to try it out already.

I actually have not tried making money from game reviews before.
So, I did not actually know it takes a lot of time before you get paid, That is not encouraging at all, I am discouraged to try it out already.
Wow that's great, I'm very sure you earn a cool amount of money by making reviews online,a lot of people are earning lots of money by doing reviews, it's a cool way to earn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds