Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make money by writing game reviews

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can make money by writing review of games and there platforms that gives you opportunity to make money by writing game reviews. The PC Gamer and Gameranx, both provide game reviews and you can make money on the platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
Game reviews can be sent to sites such as Playopolis, Paste Magazine, Modern Rogue, and Dorkly. To begin started, establish a showcase of your work and apply to the sites or magazines for which you want to write. While writing game reviews, be sure to emphasize the many features of the game you're evaluating.

That's sounds interesting, I don't know how people earn money with this but it seems to be a very good idea to earn money, but I don't think you can earn that much with writing reviews.

This sounds very new to me, I know you can be able to earn money online by writing book reviews but for games that's sounds very new to me, do people earn a good amount of money with it?

This sounds very new to me, I know you can be able to earn money online by writing book reviews but for games that's sounds very new to me, do people earn a good amount of money with it?
Yes that's very much possible, we have different of ways to earn money online, writing reviews is part of it, if you know what you are doing you can earn a lot from writing reviews.

You can make money by writing review of games and there platforms that gives you opportunity to make money by writing game reviews. The PC Gamer and Gameranx, both provide game reviews and you can make money on the platform.
Please how legit are this Platforms you mention and how much can someone possibly make from the platform, also what are there means of payment, I just hope it is not just PayPal
Please how legit are this Platforms you mention and how much can someone possibly make from the platform, also what are there means of payment, I just hope it is not just PayPal

I have made money by writing game reviews for gaming communities, I have also written game reviews through freelancer sites. This is the first for you if you have writing skills and you know about the games.

That means you need to be hire for kind job to be done in gaming community because I only write game review for free since I just love it. Well many ways are available to make money online just that you need to create time and find more information.

Yes that's very much possible, we have different of ways to earn money online, writing reviews is part of it, if you know what you are doing you can earn a lot from writing reviews.
Yes, you also need to have a good skills before you can actually earn money online by writing reviews, if you have a good skills set you can get whatever you want.

Yes, you also need to have a good skills before you can actually earn money online by writing reviews, if you have a good skills set you can get whatever you want.
Having a skill set is always the best way to be successful in your business, but if you don't have a skill I can tell you are just wasting your time, You cannot get the results you are looking for.

I think this will be a very good way of making money online. I have actually not worked on a review platform but I think it will be very nice to drop reviews about a website or application.

I think this will be a very good way of making money online. I have actually not worked on a review platform but I think it will be very nice to drop reviews about a website or application.
Yes but I don't think you can earn that much for it, if you know what you are doing online you have different opinions to earn money online, having a skill set is a much.

Yes but I don't think you can earn that much for it, if you know what you are doing online you have different opinions to earn money online, having a skill set is a much.
I am sure that I will still be able to make some amount of money so I will just work on other platforms to make a decent amount of money if I calculate it at the end of the month

I am sure that I will still be able to make some amount of money so I will just work on other platforms to make a decent amount of money if I calculate it at the end of the month
Yeah, just like the saying do what works out for you, it's all about making money, if you can earn money to make your ends meet that's what really matters.

Yeah, just like the saying do what works out for you, it's all about making money, if you can earn money to make your ends meet that's what really matters.
Exactly
Some people just work on two platforms and they are cool. You know that we are different from each other so some people do not need to make a lot of money at the end of the month.

Exactly
Some people just work on two platforms and they are cool. You know that we are different from each other so some people do not need to make a lot of money at the end of the month.
That's true, just like me, bizdustry is ok for me, apart from trading, just yesterday I've bought a $5k prop firm account, I'll start trading it by Monday Gods willing, let's see how this will pan out

That's true, just like me, bizdustry is ok for me, apart from trading, just yesterday I've bought a $5k prop firm account, I'll start trading it by Monday Gods willing, let's see how this will pan out
That is a lot of money. This is also my first time of hearing that kind of account but I will check it online. I only trade on Binance and I know how to trade very well without mistake

That is a lot of money. This is also my first time of hearing that kind of account but I will check it online. I only trade on Binance and I know how to trade very well without mistake
Well this mainly for forex, not that I've bought it that $5k the 5k is the equity of the account, I bought the account $50, this just to give me large trading capital to get started with.

Well this mainly for forex, not that I've bought it that $5k the 5k is the equity of the account, I bought the account $50, this just to give me large trading capital to get started with.
That is quite interesting
Please make sure that you are not being too greedy whenever you trade so that you will not loose money and you should make sure that you are being careful.

Wow, I have a friend who is interested in buying a prop firm account. I think this is one of the major reasons forex trading is better than cryptocurrency trading. You need to make sure that you have mastered the market well in order not to make losses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds