Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make money as a logo designer

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Today logo design is one of the profitable skills which help people to make money online but it is highly saturated so you need to have unique graphic design skills in order to make good amounts with it.

Do you have experiences as a logo designer? Share them with us.

Advertisement Placeholder
So many organizations are looking for good logos. You can offer this service online and make good money. You must have a high level of creativity to run this kind of online job.

Indeed logo design is also part of graphic designing and this is very lucrative. Day by day new companies and business organizations keep coming up, and these people are in need of a good logo design that would help them make their business stand out. If you are good in logo design then you can definitely make good money form it.

Today logo design is one of the profitable skills which help people to make money online but it is highly saturated so you need to have unique graphic design skills in order to make good amounts with it.

I have never worked as a logo designer but I know that this business is lucrative and people patronize them from time to time especially people who want to create a logo for their business

I have never worked as a logo designer but I know that this business is lucrative and people patronize them from time to time especially people who want to create a logo for their business
In spite of this, logo designing is a very noble profession that can give you a decent money. Moreover, making money through logo is extremely a wonderful way to earn.

No, i don't have experience as a logo designer. I'm aware that one can earn a good amount of money from logo designing. I'm considering learning it from a friend who have been offering to teach me.

Did I hear you say logo design? yes if that is what you mean then if you have these skills on how to design logo my bro you can market this skills on fiver and make alot of money,you can also try coding it's similar to logo design

Actually making money from those kind of skills is very good.

I may considered logo design as alot part of graphics skills and design which gives you income based on your output and how good you can give the people what they want.

Did I hear you say logo design? yes if that is what you mean then if you have these skills on how to design logo my bro you can market this skills on fiver and make alot of money,you can also try coding it's similar to logo design
Despite that, you can make decent money from creating logo designs. Moreover, people who create logos are making money online so easily.

I am not yet a professional graphic designer so I have not really designed logo. There are ways logo designers can make money and one of it is going into freelancing. A platform like fiverr can help you make some good money.

It's a very good job because many businesses, etc., need logos. They can't do that themselves, so they buy it from professionals. you can earn decent money, but of course you need high levels of skills, creativity, and more to succeed.

logo design is another good lucrative job expecially when you are good in creativity you can excel on this aspect , because so many company are looking for a very good logo design that can give there company the best log.

You need to be a graphic designer to make money as a logo designer, however, if you are already a graphic designer, why do you have to depend on just logo?

In spite of this, logo designing is a very noble profession that can give you a decent money. Moreover, making money through logo is extremely a wonderful way to earn.
It is a wonderful way to make money especially when your designs are very good and you know how to treat customers very good instead of treating them rudely

Logo design is lucrative but they normally have contract with big business, company, website and people. They are professional people that work for people that are spending big money to carry out marketing department.

I find it funny that most of the people are just assuming. Well, graphic designing, or let's say logo designing, is, of course, good paying job but with the evolution of AI based design tool and drag and drop design tool, it is difficult to get established as a logo designer.

So many organizations are looking for good logos. You can offer this service online and make good money. You must have a high level of creativity to run this kind of online job.
You are right, creativity is very important when you are a graphic designer and especially logo designer because these fields are saturated so you need something unique.

Well personally I considered logo design as a skills which is also considered under graphics design which gives you the opportunity to design anything based on the needs of your customers.

There are alot of money involved in the utilisation of your skills.

It's a very good job because many businesses, etc., need logos. They can't do that themselves, so they buy it from professionals. you can earn decent money, but of course you need high levels of skills, creativity, and more to succeed.
Logo designing is a good way to make money but it is no longer lucrative in my own perspective. This is because of the level of competition and there are some AI tools that does logos presently.

Logo designing is a good way to make money but it is no longer lucrative in my own perspective. This is because of the level of competition and there are some AI tools that does logos presently.
You are right, today logo design is one of the saturated skills on the internet and most of the people who want to design logos have no experience with it, they just use AI.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds