Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Major challenges to start a business with loan.

The major challenges to start a business with loan​

Your business idea itself needs to be scalable. This means being able to increase profits without increasing costs at an equal (or higher) rate. ...
Be specific and concrete. When investors pay you, they expect to see how you plan to spend their money. ...
Bank loans. ...
Angel investors. ...
Venture capital. ...
Crowdfunding

Advertisement Placeholder
To my own believe starting business with loan is not advisable because loan is a money when you received it ,it will be difficulty to return even loan is not good to start a business because when u think you will gain profit then you later loss that one will not encourage you to pay back.

I can't start a business or advice anyone to start a business with loan, it doesn't make sense.
Before one can be advised to go for a loan in a business, the person might have already been in such business for many years
Starting a business with loan is risky because there's loss in every business and also gain but what if your loss is more than your gain and you can't pay back the loan, then you will be running enter skeeter

Starting a business thru loan is not advisable because the success of the business is unsure. As we are facing a pandemic, many businesses had to close down. Might as well save up and invest your money.

It's not advisable to start a business with loans. Loan debt is a cash drain that makes it harder for business to succeed and it is typically secured by a personal guarantee and collateral on the part of the entrepreneur who takes the loan which greatly increases risk.

Challenge of starting a business with loan is much if the interest rate on the loan is high and the level at which you want to take the loan to is beyond the strength of the loan. If a loan can't cover your proposal, you shouldn't try it as a lot of the profit will be diverted to your loan repayment.

For me I don't think there is anything wrong with starting with a loan. But it is better you are expanding with a loan instead of taking a loan to start. Expansion is easy because you have a working algorithm already.

For me it was the fear of my business failing and i will still need to pay back the loan with interest where would i get the money if i fail? it would be really hard and ofcourse i would like to try to start a business again but i still have a loan where to get a new capital and money for paying the previous loan? That's my fear

One of the major challenges of starting a business with loan is the fear you have. Try not to start a business with loan because you will have to return it with interest.
From challenges with hiring to maintaining product relevance, small businesses face countless obstacles every day. Financial challenges, however, tend to loom the largest. Not only are business finances a complex, ever-changing entity, but they’re also the engine of any operation. A good financial situation can keep a business running, while too many financial hardships can cause even the most pristine machine to sputter and stall out.

Starting a business with a serviceable loan is a bad idea. It becomes really bad when it forms the bulk of the capital you use in setting up that business. You will be pressurized to start breaking even and then you tend to make mistakes. Only a good idea when you are certain of the returns from the venture.

Starting a business with loan is not a bad idea it helps give you a stand in your business if you lack the capital for it, however if you're not certain about your target audience and the revenue that you'll be getting before the due date of your loan repayment, tho things may change and challenges will be met, it's not advisable to take a loan, instead save up for it.

Starting a business with a loan is so risky. If your business does not go well, you will have much trouble paying the loan. Moreover, paying back a loan using the profits you earn makes your business take so long to breakeven. So it is better if you find other sources of capital such as your savings/income, sell something or ask for donations from family and friends.

According to my own point of view, I believe the major chanllanges one face in starting a business is the fear that you might not get the money to pay back the loan at the right time and you might be having problem with the loan company

it is not always ideal and professional to start a business with loan without the fact that you have little or some capital on ground to comprehend the loan with.for instance starting up a business requires some things to be put in place like setting up some things and all these calls on the loan too

Yes , everybody bas fear of taking loan because you have your collaterals for it but , you cannot do a business without taking loan and taking loan is necessity and it is always a risk, you have to cope up with that in time.

If you do not have a start up capital but you have a great business and you are sure that your idea will become very successful, loan can come to your rescue. You can start your business with a loan and gradually pay the loan. However, the major issue with the loan is you have to start repaying even before you have started to earn.

It is really a wrong idea for tking loan for business beacuse business is unpredictable, when u start a business with loan that you will pay back with intrerest.. Once the business failed, paying the loan would be a big part of the problem.

If you launch your business through a loan, and in case your business begins to stagger right from the beginning, you may not be able to pay the monthly repayment installments. If you miss the installments, the bank will start sending you the notice. Your business is doomed. If you do not have enough funds, consider finding angel investors instead of loans.

Personally I don't like to start a business with a loan. Because starting a business with a loan is not suitable . Because your all the mney you get from selling will used to pay back the loan. I think profit is best way to increasing the balance . So it is always better to start a business without loan otherwise we can get profit.

From challenges with hiring to maintaining product relevance, small businesses face countless obstacles every day. Financial challenges, however, tend to loom the largest. Not only are business finances a complex, ever-changing entity, but they’re also the engine of any operation. A good financial situation can keep a business running, while too many financial hardships can cause even the most pristine machine to sputter and stall out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds