Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ltcclick.com--Get paid LTC Every 5 minutes & My payouts

magnet

Recognized member
Credits
View attachment 2924
Ltcclick.com
FREE litoshi every 5 minutes-No short link
& More features
like viewing high reward ads (many ads are avaivalable) & Other ways.
Low minimum:1000 litoshi
Instant to FP
ltcclick.jpg

Site Stats:
11321 Users
253450 PTC Ads Viewed
0.43943653 LTC Earned
5411 Total Withdrawals
LINK HERE

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Now this is litecoin. Many of these sites are just flushing the net every time. I have many sites that pay dogecoin. I don't know much about sites that pay in Litecoin. Hopefully this will work out fine

It would've been better if you had shown us proof of payment to confirm that this site is really paying. A lot of these sites abound these days and one can't be too sure of their legitimacy.
Stories have been rife about sites that Phish the accounts of users.

It would've been better if you had shown us proof of payment to confirm that this site is really paying. A lot of these sites abound these days and one can't be too sure of their legitimacy.
Stories have been rife about sites that Phish the accounts of users.

You have a proof of payment in first post...

ltcclick.jpg

I don't give hate, but stop spamming that you want proof without reading the first post carefully.

I don't know if you are just reviewing the platform above or if you have really earned from it as a member. If you are actually earning, then it would have been very encouraging if you posted your payment proof as there are so many of such platform that will take almost forever to get to payout. And you did not say how long it took you to get the above litecoin.

Don't you think it will be better if you gave us payment proof and also you should be able to state how long duration you used to accumulate the coins?

I don't know this site but I have used a lot of similar sites, some sites were fake and I never received payment, some sites had high payment threshold and I was unable to reach payment threshold therefore I gave up.

I have registered on a similar site like this one but after my registration I couldn't login to the site again.
it seems not to be working anymore

Is this a PTC site or a faucet site? If you need 1K litoshi to withdraw, how many days do we need to work on the site in order to reach payment threshold?

You have a proof of payment in the first post...

ltcclick.jpg

I don't give hate, but stop spamming that you want proof without reading the first post carefully.
I guess it was too tiny for him so he missed it. I hope the site is still paying. This is a month after the poster has sent it. I see that it has many methods of earning money

Now this is litecoin. Many of these sites are just flushing the net every time. I have many sites that pay dogecoin. I don't know much about sites that pay in Litecoin. Hopefully this will work out fine
Have you actually cashed out from these sites that pay doge coin? Can you share some here if you don't mind? I am currently looking for legit sites to earn doge. I joined one some weeks back but it turned out to be scam.

This is litecoin now. Many of these sites are simply emptying the internet on a regular basis. I have a lot of dogecoin-paying sites. I'm not familiar with sites that pay in Litecoin. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly.

Considering the fact that most of this type of sites seems to be scam,but it would have been better if you show us payment prove,so that we'll give it a trial.

Have you actually cashed out from these sites that pay doge coin? Can you share some here if you don't mind? I am currently looking for legit sites to earn doge. I joined one some weeks back but it turned out to be scam.
I have not o. When I cash out from it,I will definitely a review on it and upload my payment proof so that people can join. It is just one. I have stopped the others

I have not o. When I cash out from it,I will definitely a review on it and upload my payment proof so that people can join. It is just one. I have stopped the others
No problem, I would be expecting a review from you then. It would be nice if I see a legit site that pays on doge though, all the ones I have come in contact with didn't work out well.

No problem, I would be expecting a review from you then. It would be nice if I see a legit site that pays on doge though, all the ones I have come in contact with didn't work out well.
[/QUOTE
I have been there. I know how painful it can be. These sites are mostly scams.i have participated in many of them and they did not pay me in the end, especially Shiba Inu

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds