Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Love small business

Small business is not too bad but note that diversification also helps your business because through diversification you can make huge capital to help push your business to a big one

Advertisement Placeholder
Small business is not too bad but note that diversification also helps your business because through diversification you can make huge capital to help push your business to a big one
Once you have a small business being set up, you will need to be open to innovative ideas and strategies to help your business grow and not be stagnant.

As a starter finding finance difficult to see. You should just go with small scale business, then drive it gradually to achieve success then expand.

I love small business too, they are very easy to start because they requires little capital for start-up. Small business are flexible as they can be run alongside other businesses or salary jobs. Small business serves as backup in case something happens to your regular job.

I always advise people to start small instead of going into debt or loan. I like your business idea though, but you should consider advancing your business whenever you make huge profit from the small business.

I am planning to have a small business in some months to come. Maybe a movie shop in a densely populated area with people interested in movies. I hope it works out as this will be my first time doing business.

Yes one can start a small business like opening a little caravan store for selling provisions. The cost of the little caravan can be negligible and not too expensive to construct. And can start with little amount of provision per time

When our country went into lockdown last year (March to April) I have seen the sprouting of small business. They are mostly selling but some are into contracting odd jobs like cleaning the house, washing the card, tending the yard and garden. All you need is to contact the entrepreneur and he would get the people for the job. My small business in mind is cooking snack food that is the easiest to sell.

I love small business too, they are very easy to start because they requires little capital for start-up. Small business are flexible as they can be run alongside other businesses or salary jobs. Small business serves as backup in case something happens to your regular job.
Yeah they require little capital ,,you can easily run the small business for your business platform and still take it to a large extent ,but i feel they shouldn't be too underrated and have lot of potential

You are right as to establish a small type of business does not really require you to get a big amount of cash to set one up. With the little amount of money one has, he can start somewhere with it and build it up into a large business some day

There is nothing bad in starting small but always plan to exosmd yourself as time goes on. So that it won't be as if you are limiting yourself. You can start small now and give yourself target to expand yourself.

The man thing which is so important about small business running is how easy it is to run the business because you will have time to do it yourself in a very good way.

It is good to start in small business I really I like your idea to start in small business, because starting small business before you will know your business will become big.

Concerning your love for small business. Well, it is not a bad idea at all to start up a small scale business as they tend to be less capital intensive. The important is for you to be able to draw in patronage and also satisfy your customers at all time.
Seriously, it's never a bad idea to have one's own small business running in a way that it helps him or her be making money bits by bit till the business grows big.

My motive and the ways which I look at business really changed when I read about the one hundred dollar start up idea and it has now become very part of me.

I can start a small business and grow that my small business into a big business because to me I don't see anything good in a small business except in a starting point of a business in journey,to me always believe that a small business is always a small profit and if you don't make your business known then you may not be able to succeed.

Starting from the scratch is the best way to maintain and watch a business grow from little till it expand, I also like starting a businesswith the litlle amount i have and starts building my empire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds