Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Love small business

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
Small businesses are awesome ,and have the ability to grow fast, They also contribute to the economy .
But they do require a lot of work and money
Statistics show that 90% of small businesses fail within the first 5 years and one of the reasons is cash flow.
Make sure you draw up a business plan and do a market research to ensure patronage.
Good luck!!

Advertisement Placeholder
Although small business are easy to start but I do not like a small business only like business that although they are small but with time you can still upgrade your business to a higher level because of some small business can never be upgraded because they are naturally small business

Small businesses are the key to having larger ones later on in the sense that when you start small and you're earning little by little you can choose to step up your game of you want to and you can decide if you don't want to. This doesn't affect you because your small business is like your side job not your main occupation, it's like a job done leisurely.

You have a very impressive motivation, I'm happy for you. It's really not easy to man up and open a business whether you are starting little or big, it's not in anyway easy, if I have half of the motivation you had then by now I would have been swimming in millionaire, but unfortunately procrastination seems to be taking the better part of me.

Small businesses are great kinds of business because small businesses are the businesses that turns to big ones in the future. Anybody that doesn't love small businesses is not being sincere to themselves because most businesses starts small, you can hardly see any business that will just start big unless it's a business that has already been established somewhere else that wants a branch in another location.

That is good idea for you. I think this is best Idea to start from small scale business by busines beginner, it won't require big capital, large space or much employees. You will just need small place at suitable location for your business and small capital would be budget to start, then you will able to handle it without paying a other someone to help you.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
It's a great idea but, I want you to consider some basic facts about such business. It's a business for those who is patient. For you to join such business, you must be ready to contribute your earnings or profits for more establishments because, you will like to enlarge your coast in the future.

It is a very good step to take starting from a business, who can do starting from a small and expand to a large system after taking some precaution and experience. You can gain from a small business and then invest for large business.

Small business is the type of business that require small capital and sometimes bring more profit .sometimes the large business that someone do it may not bring you large profit but if you can start adding some small business that will add more profit to your account.

The
The main attraction for me in a small business is freedom.

You get to explore without limits how far you can push yourself, you get to control your time and other resources.

You also decide what business to go with, and how you can make changes which positively impact the lives of people.

It is good to start small and latter grow big Incase if you have little capital to start but as for me I use to dream big. I don't love small business I wish to own a big business that can make vision be fulfilled.

You are right, for the fact that a small business doesn't require much capital to set up. It is also quite easy to manage. A small business gives you independence, small businesses are flexible and able to make changes

Small businesses are easy to handle. One can control it with little or no staff, that way you can monitor everything that is happening in the business. Because a business is small does not mean it wont generate profit. Some businesses are small but mighty. With a smaller business, job satisfaction is guaranteed.

Even me, I love small business because of the small capital requirement and also easy to maintain. Small businesses are very easy to run with even no or little workers

Private company is awesome in light of the fact that it requires minimal cash-flow to begin it and before you realize it benefit will begin flowing.To me business is for bringing in cash and I will consistently prefer to work together that will produce tremendous benefit for me. Working together is in every case great particularly when it produces benefit. I like working together and business is cash I consider business to be side hustling which will bring benefit .

It's good that you're starting a business, even if it's small, hopefully your business will be successful, just work hard and persevere, you will be successful one day.

Every type of business required, determination, concentration for promotion and development.
I also believe that small scale business have a very large profit if they are done with full potential and consistency in hard work.

Every business requires a lot of work to do. You see a situation where you even get to work more at the start, as a small business owner, than how a big business owner operates. The most important thing to consider is how committed that you are to the business that you are doing and not about whether you work harder or not.

That was a good start you thought. Just make sure the business you are pursuing is in line with your passion. You will love and value your business or anything when you have a passion for it. Keep it up and I pray that you will succeed.😊

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds