Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Love small business

Yes I believe this is a good idea. The thought of having huge capital before starting up a business is what allows lots of people to remain where they are. Starting up no matter how small is actually cool. So many businesses today started small also

Advertisement Placeholder
I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
No matter how you love small business,you will always feel the urge or zealousness to improve further, people love small business because it offers less risk.

Well I kindly support your dream for your love for running a small business as opposed to running a big business. Not everybody is cut for running big businesses actually anyways. So it's still okay if this is what you want

Small businesses are actually very easy to start, you don't need much funds, you don't need a very larger space. In most cases you can even do it in your room and sell your goods online

don't refer it as small business, a small business is a small business. Refer to it as baby business which will grow.
And you have a nice idea, good luck on it!
I think the writer wants to depict it as a small business not a baby business with high perspective. I Don't the small business it's a waste of time to me

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.

I think you can open a small business. In my country the cost of opening such kind of business is just around $2,000. Many people invest less than this amount and start selling fruits on carts in my country.

I agree with you small business don't require much and with good management it can help you up in the fight of financial freedom.Like having a fruit shop it is easy to establish and people needs good health making it marketable.
Small business is a good way of starting something and later expanding your business , in small business , you have to endured in everything and be patients and also focused,

Opening a small business could also be more beneficial to you ,as it will require you only just little capital to start and you don't have to invest more in the business to grow the business the way you want it too

That's actually one of the major advantage of owning a small business, it is usually easy to start and manage as well, and in most cases it can be managed by just one person.

Now is the time to start a small business. You can begin on a small scale with few resources and grow over time. Depending on your area, you have a variety of possibilities. It's even possible to do it online.

I am also a very big fan of starting a small business because you are not going to require a lot of money in order to start and as such the risk that is involved is very minimal.

Setting out a coffee outlet is a cool business to be honest. Just make you secure a place full of traffic and commercial activities for your coffee outlet to make consistent sales. I also like a small business because they com with less headache.

I don't really know the type of small business you are talking about because as I understand it, smaller businesses involves selling of provision, this is the last business I'll never engage myself into except maybe I can think of other ones.

I love small businesses because the cost of running it is not expensive. It grows and generates profits steadily.

I like your business idea and how you are planning to start it. The most essential part is to know your customers and give them their taste
Most businesses actually started out small and they had to put in the work to grow their business to the level they are satisfied with and improve their performance over the years.

Most people do not know ‘small businesses’ yields more profits than expected and less capital is required
Seriously, it's something that most people fail to understand because they feel that because the business is very big they feel small businesses don't make profits too.

I agree with you small business don't require much and with good management it can help you up in the fight of financial freedom.Like having a fruit shop it is easy to establish and people needs good health making it marketable.

Small businesses have proven to be a great driver of economic growth - but we should always take cognisance of the fact that successful small businesses can grow into larger corporations and we wouldn't because we love small business, stifle their growth.

For me I don't really have interest in smaller business I don't just know why . The reason might be that I believe small business will not be able to generate tangible profit.

If small business is the only option , I won't have any problem starting a smaller business but I must be able to start a small business I know I can grow it to the standard I would like a full business to be. That's the only criteria for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds