Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Love small business

Yes, it is true that your choice depends on your capital
I will only love small business if i have small capital, if i have bigger capital,will prefer bigger business
[automerge]1606134123[/automerge]
Correct, and apart from that you save a lot, having the services at your home or at the clients' house, because you would not pay for the basic services of a local or business,
. Yes, it is true that there must be savings, for provision of services at the client's home or house.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Small business is very good because it requires little capital to start it and before you know it profit will start flowing.To me business is for making money and I will always like to do business that will generate huge profit for me. Doing business is always good especially when it generates profit. I like doing business and business is money I see business as side hustling which will be bringing profit .

Every business has began some where will a little beginning and it is used as a parameters to understand the business atmosphere and demand and supply of the business

It is small business that grows into big business, you most never despise little beginnings, it is very important. You starting a business small will help the business build it brand with time and become know for what it is.

Small business is the root of all business. While it may not seem like it, all big businesses started small. When a big business becomes stagnant, another business takes over, that business was also small at some point, so small business makes the world go round. I love the people that start small businesses. They have energy, courage, passion, persistence, which in turn gives me energy, courage, passion and persistence.

Nonetheless, many small business owners said the sacrifices and challenges are worth it. More than 60% of those surveyed said they love running their own business because it allows them to pursue their own passions, while 59% said it gives them the freedom to control their professional life

I love small business but my wish is to grow bigger in size, I found interest in fashion but for now I am sewing for few people that know the value of my skills and quality based on my experience.

Love small business because some small businesses are easier to start and run than others . I think so. Small businesses need not a lot of money. This is a great advantage for the entrepreneurs.

Some people don't know much about small business small business help most people it will create fund for you any day any time

Most manufacturing companies with 500 employees or fewer, and most non-manufacturing businesses with average annual receipts under $7.5 million, will qualify as a small business.”
There’s a lot of small businesses in the United States – almost 30 million. These small businesses also account for 99% of employer firms, and over 49% of private-sector employment. Beyond these impressive employment numbers, they make significant contributions to the national economy and our local communities.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
Yeah, competitors are ever there. They make us work hard in our daily businesses. They help us work on the quality of the products we sell. Imagine of a business with no competitor, monopoly business so to speak, some compromise on the quality of their products, sell them cheaper to close down small businesses which are starting which cannot maintain their business due to underpricing.

Love small business
its good to start with small business because at the initial level most of the people confuse to do something they are afraid of failure so its good to start with small business and do some experiments at low level if you feel comfort and getting good profit then we can easily enhance our business that is why its always good to start with small business.

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan to open a snack shop where you can place order online and get it delivered to you at your location. Small business with proper management will be something big

I really like small businesses, I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large, do not require a lot of work and do not need to rent an office at a high cost.
You have a good idea, and it is fun to have a disposition in life. I think you are going to start a small business to have fun (for now). That is a good start because one day when you are ready to take your business seriously, you will want to expand it and expand it.

Small businesses are cool, especially when you are just focusing on them at your leisure time. You make your little profits with all sense of satisfaction, not having enough things to Carter for. You won't be Disturbed about making a business plan always since it's not demanding.

Small businesses don't require much and with good management it can help you up in the fight of financial freedom.Like having a fruit shop it is easy to establish and people needs good health making it marketable.

Small business is really cool; especially if you are very young or have little or no prior experience in business. You will spend little, minimize the effects of risk, grow the business at your pace and gather enough experience for something bigger.

Small businesses are really nice and a good way to start. it builds and prepares the owner for the future. Apart from the initial costs which is small, a small business is more easy to manage and control.

You are saying right and I agree with you thatsmall business don't require much and with good management it can help you up in the fight of financial freedom.Like having a fruit shop it is easy to establish and people needs good health making it marketable also.

Small business is good because of it cost and flexibility, you could relocate it to be better location easily and faster than big business or company. You could make decisions alone without consulting board meetings for decisions taken, you can close early at your own peri etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds