Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking for a side hustle?

joel1

Renowned member
Credits
Am a student and I am looking for a legitimate side hustle one can do with minimal distraction in school?
Please feel free to share your ideas and experiences so far.

Advertisement Placeholder
Posting in this forum is a good side hustle for students or disabled people unable to work.Try just play app and make money playing games.Try posting in mylot to make moneyostplay app will make you money.Current music app will make you money.

Posting in this forum is a good side hustle for students or disabled people unable to work.Try just play app and make money playing games.Try posting in mylot to make moneyostplay app will make you money.Current music app will make you money.
Obviously if someone wants, there are many types of online earning sites. And it is best for those who want to earn some bucks from home. After all people are searching for some kind of jobs, which can be done from the comfort.

As a student looking for a side hustle, the bwst thing I can tell you is to go into phone Accessories Business. This is a good business that will thrive in a business environment if you have a good location for it

Actually look at securing a freelance job online in other to earn some incentives and this medium doesn't require capital to start and can be done along side school.

You should be making research throughout your school campus to find out what is lacking among the needs of the students that you think you can make available for them through sales

In a bit to look for this side hustle,make sure that it is not at the detrimental level to your academic pursuit and future determining endeavours

Thanks for the tip.

You should be making research throughout your school campus to find out what is lacking among the needs of the students that you think you can make available for them through sales
Yeah I will put this into consideration

Actually look at securing a freelance job online in other to earn some incentives and this medium doesn't require capital to start and can be done along side schoo
Freelance jobs requires skill and it takes time ,passion and resources to build that skill . I will put your thoughts in mind .

As a student looking for a side hustle, the bwst thing I can tell you is to go into phone Accessories Business. This is a good business that will thrive in a business environment if you have a good location for it
with no lies at all my current school is no business environment ,even with the few people around doing business they find it hard to cope.

Freelance jobs requires skill and it takes time ,passion and resources to build that skill . I will put your thoughts in mind .
That would be a nice idea,how about trying out owning a photocopy machine,a scanner and printer,it'll fetch you money in your campus.

Am a student and I am looking for a legitimate side hustle one can do with minimal distraction in school?
I can't suggest anything tangible here since you said you need minimal distractions. I would have said you should go for affiliate marketing.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it all depends on what you want to do or willing to do because there are so many things you can do as a side hustle to make money.

I have been earning in the internet for many years but I don't recommend other ways to earn than posting in paid forums. I have tried surveys but I just spent time and exerted effort but had not earned anything. The article sites pay good if your article is approved for publication and if there are many readers. Posting in ptp forums is a sure way to earn.

If you have a laptop with good internet connection you can go into publishing of ebook because I understand that ebooks business is profitable especially if you write good content , you can publish it in Amazon Kindles.

If you have a laptop with good internet connection you can go into publishing of ebook because I understand that ebooks business is profitable especially if you write good content , you can publish it in Amazon Kindles.
Publishing of a book may seem easy but it requires lot of writing skills. Even if you want to sell ebooks online, you first need to download and take proper authority from the prospective productions.

You can become a freelancer if you have a skill you can render in the marketplace. If you like marketing I can ask you to start affiliate marketing.

Last edited:
As a student looking for a legitimate side hustle, if you don't have large amount of money to start with the business, the best you can do for yourself is just to start a shawarma stand. Students like this a lot most especially ladies

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds