Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long term or short trem Investment, which one is more preferably???

Wow,its nice, but for me I personally do not know how stock investment really work ,if it is like cryptocurrency that you can invest now and you expect to gain something in the future.
stock is more like you are buying into a part of an organisation.on porfolio documentation it is what we refer to as share.You are entitle to devidens and bonuses when it is decleared at the end of the day.

Advertisement Placeholder
Studying the market deeply and knowing when its right to trade short term or long term is ideal. Core traders utilize those double option L's to make money off trading.

If you need by the trade you want to invest in I will advise you to go for short time if you need cash. You should only go for long-time investment if you need residual income.

Every Investment comes with it's very own incurred risks attached. It's never optional... No risk, no investment. The amount of risk depends on the level of your investment. People engage in different kinds of investment daily,With an exact expected outcome as usual ... But what l wanna be sure is, if it's advisable to partake on a long term investment which takes time to yield,or the short term if you ain't patient enough???
Thinking of long or short term investment has to do with you, and the situation at hand that will determine either long or short term investment but I rather prefer short term investment

I Wougo for short term investment. But if I have big amount of money that I can not afford to lose all the money or I don't know what rondo with the money the money then I will split the money and use small part for short term investment and the remaining on sure long time investment like crypto currency

stock is more like you are buying into a part of an organisation.on porfolio documentation it is what we refer to as share.You are entitle to devidens and bonuses when it is decleared at the end of the day.
Ok in stock trading that you are talking about ,what are we buying ? are we buying a digital asset or a physical assets such as a part of a business organisation or what. I do not understand .

Well, if it's actually a legit investment platform then making a long term investment will be a better option as from experience I did notice that the longer the period of investment the higher the interest.

I personally would advise both long and short term investment, short term to meet the needs of anything that comes up and long term for investment and projects.

To my own opinion, a short term investment is any asset you hold for one year or less. ... A long term investment is any asset you hold for more than one year. Most investors hold long term investments for several years as part of an overall strategy for their portfolio.

Long term investment anytime. I don't really have anything to do with short term investment that is why in whatever cryptocurrency I consider to invest it must always be a potential and upcoming coins

Every Investment comes with it's very own incurred risks attached. It's never optional... No risk, no investment. The amount of risk depends on the level of your investment. People engage in different kinds of investment daily,With an exact expected outcome as usual ... But what l wanna be sure is, if it's advisable to partake on a long term investment which takes time to yield,or the short term if you ain't patient enough???
When it come to the issue of investment,the individual invovels here matters,because he will be the one to determine whether he wants his money to be for a short term or a long term project.If one wants to project for something in the future,long term would be ok.

I am not a fan of the long term game. I always go for the short term, precisely, the intraday trading. This is the best trading position that I think that I can take. Don't like risking for too long.

I prefer the long-term investment although I know it requires patient for one to depend on long term investment but I know quiet okay the risk will be less and the profit will be high.

You shouldn't choose short term investment out of sheer impatience. However, most of the time trading or investing on shorter timeframes can be more profitable if you do it right, since the profits accumulate more quickly. With long-term investment, generally speaking, it takes a longer time to get good profits. You can do both, by the way, to get the best out of your activities.

Between the long-term investment and a short term investment, I prefer the long-term investment because it produces a lot of profit than the short term investment and most of the long-term investment are legit.

Actually both long term and short term investment are very good depending on such investment but I will prefer long term investment of which may gained me more profit in the future not dor immediate satisfaction.

Any type of investment I am doing it most definitely before long time because short-term will only be able to give you a smaller profits. That's for me I don't really know of other people

depending on the money you have and the financial goals you have set, you can choose between short term and long term investment. You can profit more from long term investment if you continue to compound your return on investment. Short term investment can also make money but the return will always be lower.

Both are really good in there own ways but It depends on the individual how much time he can put on those investment. I would mostly choose for long term in investment because they helps alot. Short term investment do give out profits in short run but longer investment can be a strike. Again it's on the individual.

Both are really good in there own ways but It depends on the individual how much time he can put on those investment. I would mostly choose for long term in investment because they helps alot. Short term investment do give out profits in short run but longer investment can be a strike. Again it's on the individual.
Long term investment is the best because you can rely on it when all hopes is lost so I think that long term investment is the best ,I have engaged in short term investment but definitely it's not rewarding as long term investment but make sure you know the pros and cons about the face of investment you want to dive into

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds