Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long term or short trem Investment, which one is more preferably???

Long-term investments are those that allow you to grow your portfolio and meet goals several years—or even decades—in the future. Short-term investments are designed for goals that are closer at hand and can provide access to returns considered safer.

Advertisement Placeholder
It actually depends on what the person that is investing wants, the type of investment and if the investment even has a long term investment package, knowing this then one can go to the next step.

Those people that are actually making a lot of money in cryptocurrencies invested it for a period more than 5 years, I think that is what you should do because that is the only way to enjoy a cryptocurrency,the price of bitcoins in 2010 and that of 2021 should give you an understanding of what I mean.

It depends on your capital and the types of business that you want to invest on. If you want to invest on real estate, it must be on long term because properties appreciate in values overtime.

Long-term investment is the best and that is the one I prefer when I am going into any investment either in cryptocurrency , it is long-term investment that will bring the maximum profit when the money I have is not what I will need urgently

Long term investment would be good for those who have another source of income they can strongly rely on while they wait. Though in most cases, long term investment have bigger profits. Personally i would go for both. A long term investment and would also invest short term as well

Every Investment comes with it's very own incurred risks attached. It's never optional... No risk, no investment. The amount of risk depends on the level of your investment. People engage in different kinds of investment daily,With an exact expected outcome as usual ... But what l wanna be sure is, if it's advisable to partake on a long term investment which takes time to yield,or the short term if you ain't patient enough???
For me it's long term. But they are actually people who pay their bills through investments. If you have alot of capital. Then long term investments will be very beneficial to you.

I thing long term Investment is much more profitable than short term investment. If you can have a good strategy on your investment and you know what you are doing with your investment, long term will definitely pay you

Every Investment comes with it's very own incurred risks attached. It's never optional... No risk, no investment. The amount of risk depends on the level of your investment. People engage in different kinds of investment daily,With an exact expected outcome as usual ... But what l wanna be sure is, if it's advisable to partake on a long term investment which takes time to yield,or the short term if you ain't patient enough???
the times investment depend on the level and the main type of the investment will determine whether to go for a long term or short term investment. If the package is worth long term investing , then I prefer investing long term.

It depends on one's target and risk factor. Research has revealed that younger ones make more short term investments than the elderly ones. This has to do with this aura of invincibility that tends to overshadow young adults. The old ones can't afford to lose money so they search for the least risk averse means.

Long term investment is more preferably in my opinion because it can give you time to continue with your other activities while your investment is growing.

Depends on individual nature, some do not have the patience to wait out on long-term investment no matter how lucrative the proposed return on investment is. Also target goal for such investment will determine which one to choose.

I'll go into long-term investment because that is one of the most profitable to me as far as investment is concern and I do not have time to do all this short investment of a thing except it is not from a trusted, that is what I will do
Recently i have started to toe the line of a long term investment project.As this type of investment will give the principal enough time to go through the rigours of the uncertaintity and fluctuations that will come with the market terrian.And it will eventually pay off with a good dividence.

Both of them are good to go into, but for me I prefer long term investment because long term investment gives money more than short term investment.

Recently i have started to toe the line of a long term investment project.As this type of investment will give the principal enough time to go through the rigours of the uncertaintity and fluctuations that will come with the market terrian.And it will eventually pay off with a good dividence.
Yes long-term investment is actually the best, most people who are investing for short-term will only be limited to the little profit they make but there is huge profit potential when you invest for long-term.

Your mental ability would determine which you can invest in. This is because with long term investment, you need a high level of patience.
Yeah and this is what many investors lack because they want quick money and this make them to fall victims at times in the pursue of getting more in short term investment.

Well, it depends on the level of profits you think you can make from such investment. There are some businesses that do not profit in the long run unless you waif for long periods. Farm produce is one as it does not yield profit immediately.

Yes long-term investment is actually the best, most people who are investing for short-term will only be limited to the little profit they make but there is huge profit potential when you invest for long-term.
Long term is the inthing for me anyday anytime.I am a long term planner.This has been my strategy ever since i have been into investment.I started with stock,and my holdings has been for year now sinc i was in collage.

Investments should always be done on a long-term basis. Your investment is very likely to grow and give you good returns on a long term basis. On short term basis, most investments are like betting only. Due to external big circumstances and influencing factors, your short term investments may give you profit or loss and that would be a complete play of luck only.

Long term is the inthing for me anyday anytime.I am a long term planner.This has been my strategy ever since i have been into investment.I started with stock,and my holdings has been for year now sinc i was in collage.
Wow,its nice, but for me I personally do not know how stock investment really work ,if it is like cryptocurrency that you can invest now and you expect to gain something in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds