Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long term or short trem Investment, which one is more preferably???

Cee C Chriss

Reputable member
Credits
Every Investment comes with it's very own incurred risks attached. It's never optional... No risk, no investment. The amount of risk depends on the level of your investment. People engage in different kinds of investment daily,With an exact expected outcome as usual ... But what l wanna be sure is, if it's advisable to partake on a long term investment which takes time to yield,or the short term if you ain't patient enough???

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll go into long-term investment because that is one of the most profitable to me as far as investment is concern and I do not have time to do all this short investment of a thing except it is not from a trusted, that is what I will do

Every Investment comes with it's very own incurred risks attached. It's never optional... No risk, no investment. The amount of risk depends on the level of your investment. People engage in different kinds of investment daily,With an exact expected outcome as usual ... But what l wanna be sure is, if it's advisable to partake on a long term investment which takes time to yield,or the short term if you ain't patient enough???
Long term or short term investment , it is depends on our needs. If we have money and we need not it for long time than long time investment is better and if we have free money for long time than short term investment is better

At various times, many people may feel frustrated by the performance of their investments. For example, they expect growth, and they don’t get it — or they think the value of their investment won’t fluctuate much, but it does. However, some of this frustration might be alleviated if investors were more familiar with the nature of their investment vehicles. Specifically, it’s important to keep in mind the difference between long-term and short-term investments.

Long-term investments are those that allow you to grow your portfolio and meet goals several years in the future. Short-term investments are designed for goals that are closer at hand and can provide access to returns, i prefer the long term investment.

Your mental ability would determine which you can invest in. This is because with long term investment, you need a high level of patience.

If it's a reputable investment platform, I think I will choose long term investment, cos your investment is guaranteed to yield enough profit by the end of the month as the case may be. But if it's a platform I don't really trust then I will rather go for short term investment, with a little money.

I'll go into long-term investment because that is one of the most profitable to me as far as investment is concern and I do not have time to do all this short investment of a thing except it is not from a trusted, that is what I will do

The long term investment is the best for me. I know how much I have lost in my investments due to the fact that I refused to consider long term and I sold out of panic.

In short term investment website will ran out fast from funds and then you can get scammed even before restore your base investment. In long term investment you have time to bring referral and investor so risk will be less. So i prefer long term investment.

If you ask me, I will not just say you should go into short term or long term investment. This is because everyone has a reason or goal for going into any business be it offline or online. So it is left for individual to decide which one to go for base on his/her goals or aim of going to the said business. That is my stance on this discussion. Good luck!

It depends on how long you will need the money but on general speaking long-term investment is always the best because they will have an opportunity to earn a reasonable amount of interest within that period of time.
[automerge]1615476561[/automerge]
It depends on how long you will need the money but on general speaking long-term investment is always the best because they will have an opportunity to earn a reasonable amount of interest within that period of time.

Either long term or short term i really dont have a preference. Things i consider mainly before investing is the time of the investment and the returns i am going to make . if the return is worth going long then off we go if not i will opt oit

We know that patience is needed to drive high profit during legit investment. Sometimes short term investment option might crash down and sometimes it is the best cos the money comes faster than long time. But long time investment plan is less risky and best pick than the short time cos its benefits triple past the original capital when it finally clicks.

Patience and Risk is compulsory in any kind of business in this era as Trading online Etc. I prefer Short Term Investment rather than long term so it will give output or result in short term so that we will able to make our plan clear for next period.
But long term investment is low in risk .

More preferably, of course, it depends on a person's ability, because short-term and long-term investments require different methods, in long-term investments, be it stocks or cryptocurrencies you only need to buy large amounts, wait for a year or more and sell at the highest price, while short In term investment, you need a little skill in analyzing both technical and fundamental to determine when prices will fall or rise, so short-term investing is often called swing trading.

Personally I would rather go for long term investment, if you look at the benefits rationally. But as humans, we all tend to prefer quicker and faster returns. I use a combination of both, using the shirt term gains to increase my long term portfolio.

A short time investment often come with a big risk attached to it only if the return on investment is small but long term investment like agriculture is still reliable than short term ones.

As for me, I prefer short term investments because I wouldn't like a situation whereby my capital wil be tied down somewhere all in the name of investment

Don't ever engage in short term trading in crypto, you won't be able to maximize your PROFIT.
Engage in long term investment and be in money. Real cool cash.
Long term investment is the best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds