Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long tail search term in the title

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Long tail search term is the key phrase that people type on search bar on google, bind, yahoo, etc. For instance, "how to make myself beautiful" "how to make money while sleeping," "how to start coding" etc. are .long tail search terms. If you are using long tail search term in the title, your content will be displayed every time the exact search term is searched on the search engines. This helps your site gain high rank, and also traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something I will have to learn. By the way what is difference between key phrase and long tail search term

Key phrase is a set of two or more keywords where as long tail search term is a set of words that you use to make search. make money online is key phrase, where as how to make money by writing is a long tail search term.

Key phrase is a set of two or more keywords where as long tail search term is a set of words that you use to make search. make money online is key phrase, where as how to make money by writing is a long tail search term.
Thanks for clarifying the topic with examples. Now, my question is which should we be using in our content to rank on search engines?

You can use any, it does not matter. What ultimately matters is ranking. Keywords or long tail search term are just one fact of ranking, there are other factors involved.

Long tail search term is the key phrase that people type on search bar on google, bind, yahoo, etc. For instance, "how to make myself beautiful" "how to make money while sleeping," "how to start coding" etc. are .long tail search terms. If you are using long tail search term in the title, your content will be displayed every time the exact search term is searched on the search engines. This helps your site gain high rank, and also traffic.
Long tail search term helps your sites to get high ranks and also increases your traffic , its a long term of words used to make search and also make money.

This long tail keywords for SEO would be a very good way for website to rank on Google search because I think that most people specifically search for common things that we can use the long tail SEO keywords to get.

When I was learning about SEO, i got to find out what that short tail keywords do not rank for starters but it is only profitable to those who has established authority online. Long tail keywords is definitely the best for beginners.

I do not think there is something like short tail keywords, Lon tail search term is used for a phrase that people use to do searches on google or other search engines.

When the title uses a long tail search term, your content gets visibility on the search engines. That's because search engine always try to display exact match.

Choosing the right Long tail term in your website will make it rank higher because that's exactly what people are searching for. It's makes it possible for you blogs to rank on the first page of the search engine result

Long tail search words can be used as a search engine optimization tool to filter information and direct their audience in a particular niche.

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but i want to commend you for taking your time to give review on long tail search term. I have learnt this one today. Indeed, there are really so much to learn from this forum.

When exploring the SEO optimisation tool, you would know that the long tail search term is good for beginners, while the short tail search term is good and profitable for expertise who has a foregrounded authority online.

I think you need a long tail search term not only in the title but also body, tags, and description. This will help your content rank easily. Ranking is easier if there is exact macth with the search query.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds