Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Login box problem

Claraviolet

Renowned member
Credits
I have updated the forum software and lately, I have been experiencing some issues with respect to login box.
It appears at the end. If I am using my laptop, then it's fine, I could just move my mouse but when I am using my phone, as the keyboard is covering up half of the login box, it's kinda difficult to type and login to my account.
I have visited couple of other sites, that have updated and found out that they are experiencing similar issues too. I hope we can fix this soon.
I really want this issue to be fixed, as I couldn't even login to my account.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have updated the forum software and lately, I have been experiencing some issues with respect to login box.
It appears at the end. If I am using my laptop, then it's fine, I could just move my mouse but when I am using my phone, as the keyboard is covering up half of the login box, it's kinda difficult to type and login to my account.
I have visited couple of other sites, that have updated and found out that they are experiencing similar issues too. I hope we can fix this soon.
I really want this issue to be fixed, as I couldn't even login to my account.

Likely the only thing you can do is report the developers of said platform and hopefully they push out a "hot fix" for this. In the meantime you may wish to revert to the previous version then upgrade once this had been fixed.

Likely the only thing you can do is report the developers of said platform and hopefully they push out a "hot fix" for this. In the meantime you may wish to revert to the previous version then upgrade once this had been fixed.
Well, I highly doubt I could get a temporary fix to it. Probably they will ask me to wait for the next update. So, if someone else fixed it, then I was hoping I could follow in their steps.
I know that mybb support is not as efficient as xenforo or vb. But as they are doing it for the sake of communities but not for a profit, I would respect their time and leave them some space, to come up with a fix.
It's just that, I don't want my users to raise a hell for this. So, if possible, I would like to find a solution from a fellow webmaster in this forum, who happened to fix it.
Well, may be I am asking for too much but I am too optimistic in some cases :D

Well, I highly doubt I could get a temporary fix to it. Probably they will ask me to wait for the next update. So, if someone else fixed it, then I was hoping I could follow in their steps.
I know that mybb support is not as efficient as xenforo or vb. But as they are doing it for the sake of communities but not for a profit, I would respect their time and leave them some space, to come up with a fix.
It's just that, I don't want my users to raise a hell for this. So, if possible, I would like to find a solution from a fellow webmaster in this forum, who happened to fix it.
Well, may be I am asking for too much but I am too optimistic in some cases :smile:

Well you may have luck asking around as you been already been. I am sure someone who using this software and having this problem will be more than willing to help out others as soon as they able to fix their own install temporary.

That's the neat thing about open source software that generally people are open to share if there is need for that. :)

Maybe the theme isn't compatible with the new upgrade. However, though, I'd double check before making sure of the assessment. It certainly seems like a theme problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds