Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Living alone or with someone else?

Naiwen

Reputable member
Credits
I prefer having my own personal space personally. Btw, ever since dad hasn't been abusive, I've moved back to my parents, I don't mind living with them. But in separate bedrooms. I simply must have my own privacy and "me" time. What about you? Do you prefer living alone or with someone else in your eyes?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always lived with someone throughout my whole life whether it be with my brothers and my parents or with someone I was with at the time and my kids. I don't think I would be able to live on my own now as it would seem lonely. I do enjoy the quiet time I get when I am the only person in the house but to be honest, I also like it when everyone gets home as well.

I live with my spouse and in laws. As much as I would love for it to just be my spouse and I only, it's just too expensive to live on our own. Plus we had issues living on our own in the past and plus the house we're currently living in now is too much for just my in laws to pay on their own. We have our own space in the basement and it's like having a nice sized apartment. I could never personally live on my own.

I've always lived with somebody. My parents when I was younger (& even older lol) then my husband. I don't like living alone. I am not adept at house maintenance stuff so it's nice having a male figure I can lean on. Plus, just having someone to share your life with. We both give each other our time & privacy. Some people honestly don't like living with another. Or can't. They are just too hard headed & don't care to compromise. For those who live alone, some DO have a good social life however.

I lived by myself for several years, but have been living with my SO the past year. Living by oneself sure has its perks, but what is gained by living with someone you like (and are able to functionally coexist with) makes those perks pale in comparison.

Lived with my Parents till I quit at 16; We never got on very well !
Then Very communal living in the forces; Got my first own flat at 26
It was great to be free and on my own :cool:
Since then moved around a lot, Lot of time sharing places with work mates especially abroad,
Now back on my own again in a rented house and love it ! :cool:

Lived with my Parents till I quit at 16; We never got on very well !
Then Very communal living in the forces; Got my first own flat at 26
It was great to be free and on my own :cool:
Since then moved around a lot, Lot of time sharing places with work mates especially abroad,
Now back on my own again in a rented house and love it ! :cool:
Aww I see. Hope it all works out for you Paul.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds