Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

List legitimate money making sources online

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
It is crystal clear that there are variant ways that could be explored to create income online and this cannot be done except if we gain the various experiences that will serve as an avenue to make money . I am very certain that members here has garnered one or two experiences to share so that I can pick the one that suits my investment style.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I start making a list of legitimate money-making sites, the list will go very long. It is impossible to give you even few suggestions without knowing your interest and skills. For example, if you are into video, you can try youtube, however, if you don't have skills, youtube will be of no use. Likewise, if you are not interested in writing, how can I suggest you blogging.

It is crystal clear that there are variant ways that could be explored to create income online and this cannot be done except if we gain the various experiences that will serve as an avenue to make money . I am very certain that members here has garnered one or two experiences to share so that I can pick the one that suits my investment style.
If you have a certain skill like data analysis, graphic design, web development, digital marketing and more then you can use it on freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr.

Those platforms are legit but the problem is how to get clients. It may be very hard.
If you have a certain skill like data analysis, graphic design, web development, digital marketing and more then you can use it on freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr.

There are so many ways to earn online but I am only dependent upon Pay to post forums and yet to try other methods

There are so many ways to earn online but I am only dependent upon Pay to post forums and yet to try other methods
I am not even willing to try other methods soon because I am good with paid to post forums alone.

I know what you mean and from long I am doing the same but somehow I regret this too as I don't have any other ways to earn

Paid to post is legitimate way of making money online. Many people could also earn through paid to click, but I do not recommend that.

Pay to click is low paying but these days I am doing two such websites and feels like I should stick with these to earn crypto in free time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds