Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Like the wind..

TStorm2

Figured I'd do this again as iIn typical 'me' fashion, I appear and then disappear like the wind. I come back, however, and see a bunch of names I've not seen properly in over a decade so thought I'd ding this up here.

Hi, I'm TStorm2, or Joe as some may know me. I've been around here and there since 2007 and between then and 2010 I was heavily involved on some fairly infamous forums lead by some awesome admins that are currently lurking around these parts. Even tried it myself once, or twice, but moderation and 'service staff' is much easier.. at least until 2008-level easily 'cracked' passwords are involved. Heh.

I hope everyone is and has well, and you've all found success and happiness in the last 10-12 years and it's nice to see so many names I never thought I'd see again. I'll hope to post more, if I don't get dragged away like normal =P

Welcome back my friend! It’s a pleasure seeing you. Now stick around or I’ll hunt you down! :p

Welcome aboard, Joe! Your username does sound familiar, so I've probably seen you lurking around before. Enjoy yourself!

Figured I'd do this again as iIn typical 'me' fashion, I appear and then disappear like the wind. I come back, however, and see a bunch of names I've not seen properly in over a decade so thought I'd ding this up here.

Hi, I'm TStorm2, or Joe as some may know me. I've been around here and there since 2007 and between then and 2010 I was heavily involved on some fairly infamous forums lead by some awesome admins that are currently lurking around these parts. Even tried it myself once, or twice, but moderation and 'service staff' is much easier.. at least until 2008-level easily 'cracked' passwords are involved. Heh.

I hope everyone is and has well, and you've all found success and happiness in the last 10-12 years and it's nice to see so many names I never thought I'd see again. I'll hope to post more, if I don't get dragged away like normal =P
It’s so good to see your name again Joe! I hope you stick around with us! Life has definitely been crazy the last 10 years but I sure hope it has treated you well! What have you been up to?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds