Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life without money its very hard because money is the basic need of our life without money we can't live along.. We need money for our basic need like food, clothes and also need a house where we live so the concept of life without money is impossible

Advertisement Placeholder
I did not mean it in that regard, and please do not misunderstand the way that I had intended it. I think that anyone can get married ... there's nothing wrong with that. In fact a lot of partners are understanding of the circumstances that their spouse is going through and as such they are able to manage their finances together and get out of the financial rut that they may be in. So I do think that people can get married despite financial insecurities or uncertainties. :)
Seriously I do not understand the point you're trying to arrive at you said in your last comment that anyone who do not have the financial capability to take care of every challenge that comes with marriage that the person should wait until he has the financial freedom to do so, please what did you mean by that statement, can you explain it for me to understand better ,afterall am also here to learn.

Like one of my favorite celebrities always says "hustle very well for the money or you'll suffer. I think having the financial capabilities to take care of ones self and all other financial needs is very essential

Seriously I do not understand the point you're trying to arrive at you said in your last comment that anyone who do not have the financial capability to take care of every challenge that comes with marriage that the person should wait until he has the financial freedom to do so, please what did you mean by that statement, can you explain it for me to understand better ,afterall am also here to learn.
I mean that in the case of starting a family in the sense of having kids and so forth I think that it is very important to have financial security and maturity in that sense. The reason that I am saying this is that if you are trying to have kids you have to have planned for them and be able to support them financially. Marriage is understandable as it is two adults, however in starting a family with children I think that money and financial security is a requirement.

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
It is impossible to live without money ... go to any corner of the world. There is a lot of money to be done. If we have money ... everything is necessary to buy small things, and we need money to buy daily goods and clothes and children's daily use. It will not be wrong to say that the world is the same, the world is not the same as the poor is not able to say it is worthless of the people due to the wealth.

Money is as important to life as oxygen there is nothing that does not require, even the bible made it known that money answereth all things, the fact that you get hungry and can't live without food, show how important money is because without money you can't get food.

The belief that money can buy happiness and that you cannot be happy without moneyusually comes from mom and dad. ... It tells us that happiness is a chemical reaction in the body. We can build up our happiness by doing things that stimulate our 'happy' chemicals. Luckily, we do not need money for all of them.

Healthy and responsible eating habits become a part of your lifestyle when you have only a few notes left in the purse. Unnecessary and unhealthy add-ons like toppings, artificial flavoured and processed fast food, alcohol and decadent desserts were out of the questions. My snack for the evenings would be a banana or block of groundnut praline. I tried making things at home with whatever ingredients I had, just to avoid ordering out and save money from delivery charges and GST.

Money is a means of exchange. Therefore, a life without the means of exchange will remain in the dream and idea world. It is a devastating thing for beings to live a life without money. It just simplifies the life of a lame.

life with out money is just like as we are living with out oxygen. so its clear we cant live with out because we need to buy food and water...we work for money and we are here for money thats why we are posting and replying here...hehehe

Money is the basic need of life now a days. We can't even get food without it. Let's Suppose we have to eat something, for this we may need food, or bread, but for bread we need flour, and for flour we need wheat, and at last for wheat we still need money to buy it. So money is essential for life.

Would you believe it if I told you that you could live a life without money? Believe it or not, it's possible. ... At the very least, there are ways that you could stop wasting money and where you can find ways of doing them for free.

Every one knows that money is every thing and without money there is nothing to get. It is need of all humans because we use money in every day life. We buy things which are used in our daily routine life and these things are bought by money. That's why money is necessary in our life. In other words money is every thing. There is a solution of every problem and we can solve ours problems by buying different things.

Living life without money is torture. There would be a lot of things you need to do that you won’t be able to do and that feeling is devastating I can say this for sure because I’ve been there and it wasn’t a nice experience. Do whatever you can as long as it is legitimate to build wealth not for yourself alone but for your generation to come

You can't live without money،Because without money you can't buy anything۔Even if you have food, you can't get it without money It takes money to start a business Raising a family also requires money. You could say that life is not possible without money after oxygen.Money has become an integral part of life

It's nice if you are lucky enough to have the circumstances around you to be able to enjoy a life without having to depend on money.I think that most people DO NOT have that luxury!I AM ONE THAT DOESN'T.
Because I can attest to both sides of this coin. I have worked & made quite a comfortable living for a few years after graduate school. However, I am now in poverty, have nothing accessible left, no current income or job, no accessible savings,

We all need money, either daily or weekly, to be able to purchase basic human needs, such as food, clothing, and medicine. For this we must strive to work and have an education that helps us generate that money that is vital for the people who live on this earth.

living without money is really hard. How will you buy a basic needs/How will you achieve your dreams without money.
I remember some song "If you don't have money, you don't friends" haha I don't think it's happen.

Life without money is a very bad thing, even If its just little you need to have money, if you don't have money you won't be respected in the society, you won't be able to feed yourself fully or your household, life without money tiring and boring.

To me money is everything, it is a lot better for one not to exist than to be alive and living without money, it is a total waste, as a popular saying goes "money answered all things" it's not in anyway easy to live without money, in my own opinion money is oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds