Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
Money is a must have, it can't be bargained. It takes care of our necessities and wants. There is a reason a popular book says money is a protection. However we should be care not to be a slave to it. We should not be focused on making a living and then forgetting how to live.

Advertisement Placeholder
Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
Money is something that is needed to live. Without money nothing is possible in fact money is the primary thing we need to live how do you eat buy wears and houses so we can't do without money so its better to work hard to get money
[automerge]1610617301[/automerge]
You've said it all as money is the oil of life. You can never tell me that life will be sweet without money and this is what I am trying to make people see too.

I, sometimes, wonder how tough life will be when there is no money to make it worth it.
No try wonder in fact dont try to think about life without money because its very very bad . the suffering without money is really not a good thing. Have experience little of it and I can tell you is not something I will wish for my enemy so try hard to work and get money

Life without money is very disastrous. Money give answer to all things and it is also important to have money. Moreso, you use money to do alot of things such as to buy clothes, food, to get accommodation etc.

Life without money is just impossible, knowing you have some money in your back account gives some sign of relief. Money is needed for almost everything in life,and to enjoy life you need money. To even follow God properly,you need money. Just make sure you make money legitimately.

Money is a necessity, and as much as some people hate to agree it is compulsory and it's what keeps us going in life.
I've heard a certain man say that a dead person is better than a penniless person, which might actually be true, because how can one survive without clothing or food. It's money that provides all those. Moreover, it's only broke people that tend to say a person living rich is vanity, quite alright it might be vanity but the fact that they can't afford those things does not make it vanity.

This reminds me of a documentary of the natives in a mountainous part of our country. They have no money to speak of and they trade by barter. Usually the commodity is food product because that is a necessity and sometimes clothing items. The narrator of the documentary said that those people have simple lives without the complexity of modern time. But come to think of it, they have no luxuries in life, not even a bar of chocolate or a can of cold soda.

Urdu
English

Money is a basic need for a human being because without it it is very difficult to get anything in life and if there is money then the servant can get every facility he can buy everything whether it is house or car. So it's hard to live without money on the book, so I think money is a basic duty for every human being in this world.

nobody will be happy in this life without money but sometimes there is nothing you can do but always try as much as possible to work as hard as you can so you will not blame yourself that you did not work hard or maybe you did not achieve your goal,sometimes if you are so honest and diligent in your own areas of work you will surely succeed just wait for your time.
Actually I have seen that there are many people that can be happy with minimal or would even close to nothing when it comes to their income or their money that they do have on hand. I think that the degree of happiness that you have is largely related to what type of lifestyle you are used to living because if you have a high lifestyle and very expensive then it will be a lot harder to adapt to less money as when you are doing it on a regular basis. I do agree with you though that everyone has their time and so if you keep doing what you are doing, and you are passionate about it, you will be able to make a good profit from it eventually. And of course the reward for this would then be money that you would bring in.

Actually I have seen that there are many people that can be happy with minimal or would even close to nothing when it comes to their income or their money that they do have on hand. I think that the degree of happiness that you have is largely related to what type of lifestyle you are used to living because if you have a high lifestyle and very expensive then it will be a lot harder to adapt to less money as when you are doing it on a regular basis. I do agree with you though that everyone has their time and so if you keep doing what you are doing, and you are passionate about it, you will be able to make a good profit from it eventually. And of course the reward for this would then be money that you would bring in.
Well ,why I said that nobody will be happy in this life without money is because if you do not have money and sometimes there are a lot of things and responsibility for you to fulfill as a family man or there are some things you need to take care of such as paying of electric bill ,buying of clothes and some other things but you come and find out that the money you have is not enough for all this thing ,do you really think the person in this situation will be happy ? I'm asking

Life without money
In a world without money the entire industries of banking and finance will become redundant. The jobs that will remain, and will be reinforced, would be ones that hold social utility the things that are necessary for survival and that make life worth living.

Well ,why I said that nobody will be happy in this life without money is because if you do not have money and sometimes there are a lot of things and responsibility for you to fulfill as a family man or there are some things you need to take care of such as paying of electric bill ,buying of clothes and some other things but you come and find out that the money you have is not enough for all this thing ,do you really think the person in this situation will be happy ? I'm asking
I don't think that someone in this situation would be happy. However I think the responsibility falls on the person to make sure that if they do not have the finances and the career necessary in order to raise a family or become a family man then they should of course wait until they are able to accept those responsibilities. However sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances that to happen and we are put in the situation so in these cases I don't think that these people will be happy. So I do understand your point of view. :)

I think that the way that we live at the moment and the way that humans behave as well it has become the case that money is a necessity in order to live our lives, however I do not believe so in my personal opinion. I think that before money was used there was a barter system and this worked well too. Essentially money is bartering in exchange for good and services. So it could still work don't you think?
But we can't do that when we're in emergency situations can we? If we don't have anything to offer in a world where money is everything. Let's say i actually tried to live without money and i only exchange goods for other goods. If i need to be treated in a hospital would they accept those good in exchange for treatment?

I don't think that someone in this situation would be happy. However I think the responsibility falls on the person to make sure that if they do not have the finances and the career necessary in order to raise a family or become a family man then they should of course wait until they are able to accept those responsibilities. However sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances that to happen and we are put in the situation so in these cases I don't think that these people will be happy. So I do understand your point of view. :)
Hahhahahhahhahahhhahaha, sorry for just laughing just that it was so funny, do you really mean that someone should not get married until he is able and stable enough to take responsibility of all marriages challenges both in financial aspect and in maturity aspects ? if you said this about financial aspect then I do not agree with you because a poor man can get married and grow together with his own lovely wife.

Life Without money life will be very difficult, because money is life without money life will be useless, that's why someone need work hard in order to make money to make life easier, because everything in this world involve money, so money very important in life.

True i think life without money is like a waste ,because you actually need money to be able to settle your needs and without money the person would really find it difficult to settle his or her need now and also in the future , so there is really need of money to live life fully and do what you want to do

Hahhahahhahhahahhhahaha, sorry for just laughing just that it was so funny, do you really mean that someone should not get married until he is able and stable enough to take responsibility of all marriages challenges both in financial aspect and in maturity aspects ? if you said this about financial aspect then I do not agree with you because a poor man can get married and grow together with his own lovely wife.
I did not mean it in that regard, and please do not misunderstand the way that I had intended it. I think that anyone can get married ... there's nothing wrong with that. In fact a lot of partners are understanding of the circumstances that their spouse is going through and as such they are able to manage their finances together and get out of the financial rut that they may be in. So I do think that people can get married despite financial insecurities or uncertainties. :)

Life without money is not an easy thing because our daily activities involved money. You have to use money to buy food for survival and clothes. Any person that does not have money is empty. And he or her will not have respect in the society.

Examine your (and your family's) needs. If you're a single person, living without money will be much easier to manage than if you have a family. Because living cash-free is a huge commitment, you will want to make sure that your essential needs are met. Life is Good when you have money, ensure you make lots and lots of it. I doubt anyone can actually live decently without having money.

Money is life. Life without money is not impossible. As a human can not live without water same life can not be spend without money it is necessary for fullfil the needs of daily routine life. Without this we cannot live. Every thing in this world are buy with Money. We work hard day and night to achieve this.

Concerning life without money. Well, a life without money is going to be a terrible one because all humans have needs and wants to procure and this can only be done with money because that is what you use in exchange for it. Money is a necessity to every life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds