Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
There exist no life without money. Without money you will starve to death. You will die thirsty of water. You can't survive the human race . Without money you can't imagine a life now. What will you do without money? Nothing. You need money for everything. You need money to pay rents,to pay your bills, to have something to eat and drink, to wear something. No one will recognize you when you will empty handed. As people just praise and they want to be with rich people. So without money you will have no worth in this world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning the topic at hand, I would say money is essential for life. Money is a necessity for humans as long as we still exist. Without it, we just can't survive. How are we going to eat? Or clothe ourselves, or even start a family? We definitely can't depend on people to do all these for us Everytime. So we need to go out there and start making some money and live the comfortable life we dream of

With little idea of what I was to expect, or how I was to go about it, seven years ago I began living without money. Originally intended as a one-year experiment in ecological living, I wanted to explore how it felt as a human being to live without the trappings and security that money had long-since afforded me. While terrifying and tough to begin with, by the end of the first year I somehow found myself more content, healthier and at peace than I had ever been. And although three years later I made a difficult decision to re-enter the monetary world – to establish projects that would enable others to loosen the grip that money has on their lives – I took from it many lessons that have changed my life forever

Life without money is really hard to survive, everything in life involves money. So we all need to work harder to earn money in whatever we do. Many people says that money is not everything but I must tell you, money many not be everything but money is so important in life.

I discovered, more than anything else, that my security was no longer in my bank account, but rather in the strength of my relationships with the people, plants and animals around me. My personality has replaced sterling as my currency. If I acted selfishly or without concern for those around me, then my ability to meet my own economic needs would decrease in the medium term.

Tha
Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
Thwt is not supposed to be called Life anymore, that is completely inhuman for someone to live without money.
Everything will just be appearing like vanity including good food chai what sorry life

the important question IS: what is money without life!?
money is important in life for security, ease of life etc but it is not the most important thing in life.
of course a poor person will automatically believe that if he had all the money in the world, all his problems will be solved.

if you are like the millions of Nigerians who believe that the day the will get rich, they will have all the top gal after them then goodluck

You are right.even if it your religion you want to perform you will need money.every thing require money in this world.when you are sick you need money for treatment.you need money for education and you also need money to find money.

Life without money is unthinkable and nearly impossible. Life the blood of life is money. To stay alive , you need money. To die and be buried money is involved. There is practically nothing you will do on earth without money. Money is a medium of exchange of value of goods and services that we need on daily basis.The holy bible says that money answer to all things. Money is the driver of gospel. To propagate a religion, money is involved. So life is practically impossible without money.

Almost everything in this world revolves around money. It's the reason why we are working hard and the reason why we can afford to buy our necessities. There's simply no life without money. People would die out of hunger without it. And one will become useless to himself, his family and everyone around him.

If you are single, it would be easier to live without more money if you have a family. Since staying cash-free is a big commitment, you'll want to make sure your needs can still be met without money.

There is more to life than just money. Lol but I can bet with my kidney that life will surely be good if one have lots of money to get whatever one wants... Lol. Get money so that life will be easier for you and your generation.

Living without money runs counter to most of our cultural understandings of success and happiness; however, it is a choice that more and more people are leaning towards. In addition to a decrease in stress over financial concerns, living without money offers many possible benefits such as reducing your environmental impact, increasing your understanding and appreciation of what you have, and helping you live a more purposeful life. Even if you decide that you cannot live entirely without spending money, these techniques will help you reduce wastefulness in your life.

Life without money is boring. Money and life works in the same direction. There's virtually no way man can live in this life without money. You will have to take care of lots of responsibilities that can not be evaded. You have responsibilities from home, from parents, from younger ones.

Whether you are single, married, misogynist, vagrant, homeless , sick, healthy, living in hibernation (if that is possible) you can't not be those things without money. The concept of money goes beyond it physical representation. Money is nay medium of exchange. As long as you alive you will needs money. Money is second to the air we breathe. Money brings ideas that you can not think of without it.

It's true that money is really important in one's life to succeed.... But money is not actually everything... Nothing like good health and life.... The primary objective is to live then comes the money... Thats when you will be complete... Life + God + money = fulfilled life

If you are single, it would be easier to live without more money if you have a family. Since staying cash-free is a big commitment, you'll want to make sure your needs can still be met without money.

Living without money runs counter to most of our cultural understandings of success and happiness; however, it is a choice that more and more people are leaning towards. In addition to a decrease in stress over financial concerns, living without money offers many possible benefits such as reducing your environmental impact, increasing your understanding and appreciation of what you have, and helping you live a more purposeful life. Even if you decide that you cannot live entirely without spending money, these techniques will help you reduce wastefulness in your life.

I don't just want to imagine life with out cash. Life without money will be a shattered and a battered life. Poverty is the main causes of evil activities among our society.
Let's take a look at life with enough money to live luxuriously too.

I believe we all need money to survive, it's nit really possible to cope with our daily demands from life personal needs, family, business and many more without money, money is really needful, or else you want to be financially dependant on others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds