Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life without money is totally scam,it is non and void,life without money is a frustration itself,life without money can be easy if your alone but if your with family it is a total working disappointment.
I don't think life without money is a total scam. This is one of the reason people go to the extra mile in getting money. People forget that before money was invented there was still a life of peace, joy and happiness.

Advertisement Placeholder
Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
Life would not be what it is without money, in fact, it would be so hard to be able to cope because everyone will have to physically work and labour hard for what they want, money would not be used to buy anything again.

Life wihout money is a life that deprives one of Respect, Recognition and Regard. Nobody would wanna associate with a NOBODY.

Life without money is not an easy one, most of our day to day activities deals with money. Human being can survive in this life without money. Money is the first priority of everyone most of the things the outcome always come with money

As a Living Being, Money is very important in our dad to day activities without Money we might not be recognized in our Society, likewise in our Family.
A friend of mine normally say Money is Everything and I think it is right.
Having money is important but I must say here emphatically that money is not everything. A life without purpose is disaster than not having money. When you have money without purpose, that money with destroy you soon. Money is not everything.

Life without money can be very frustrating and depressing in any society you find your self in.That is why the importance of planning cannot be over emphasized, as the saying goes "failing to plan,is planning to fail". Lets try to plan our lives,so we don't run into issues of finance later in life.

In this time at earth everything we use, eat, wear, drink, and anything which is used to facilitate us all because of money, so living without money is almost impossible. So nobody can live without money. Food and water both are bought by us so no chance

Life without money is not a life worth living, money is almost everything in liife, they say poverty is a disease, its actually the truth, if you dont have money , you can't pay your bills, send your children to school, take care of your family, and you won't be able to live a better life.

If money was abolished at least another form for transaction and exchange will be setup. This too becomes a legal tender. So far man hasn't figured out a better alternative yet. But a future without money is possible. Life will be more pleasant if perfected

My dear there is no easy way to live a life without money because is important. I mean i of the important thing man live with. A life without money is like living in a dark room with out any helps with any one. Money keeps man to carry on life activities. Then imagine of not having any.

Life without money is very bad because money is the basic need of our life without money we can't live along. We need money for our basic needs like food, clothes and also need house we live so the concept of life money is impossible.

Money can literally solve most of the physical things we desire to have. Money is important to keep things going smoothly. The absence of money we take away almost of the concrete things we see around us. Without money, life won't the same.

Money was constructed by our inventor to make our lives better. Money allows us to have almost any item we'd like, and many of which play a big role in our life. Money is our reward for productivity, this is because it has value; it gives money value. Money will bring change toward the running of our lives, but money is not the most important thing in life.

The money-based global economy is failing. The credit crunch undermined capitalism's ability to ensure rising incomes and prosperity while market-led attempts to combat climate change are fought tooth and nail by business as environmental crises continue.

We urgently need to combat those who say 'there is no alternative' to the current system, but what would an alternative look like? The contributors to Life Without Money argue that it is time radical, non-market models were taken seriously. The book brings together diverse voices presenting strong arguments against our money-based system.

Life without money is very useless. People use to say that money is not everything but I must tell you that money is everything. For you to survive you need money. You need money for feeding and other things. Money is life

Money is very important for any human being to survive. Without money, you cannot be able to buy, you can't be able to buy food items because without food, you cannot survive.
Money may not be everything but it is one of the most important things in life.
that is the reason why all of us in this world are definitely looking for money to survive.

Healthy and responsible eating habits become a part of your lifestyle when you have only a few notes left in the purse. Unnecessary and unhealthy add-ons like toppings, artificial flavoured and processed fast food, alcohol and decadent desserts were out of the questions. My snack for the evenings would be a banana or block of groundnut praline. I tried making things at home with whatever ingredients I had, just to avoid ordering out and save money from delivery charges and GST.

Life without money is a very though one because money is a tool or a gate pass to your needs, wants and desires in which every man exhibit this three factors. Money is a necessity in this life if truly a person wants to enjoy life and all it goods. Money is a basic thing that every man source for in life, so having money is good and no one wishes not to have money because we know it value and importance in life

I think that old generations lived without money so they exchanged what they need directly with each others so we can do the same and live without money but it is obvious that money facilitate to people to get their needs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds