Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Let's talk business

I decided to create this thread on how we see businesses in our daily lives.. We can share our various business ideas here to create more opportunities for people who want to learn one business skill or another..
If you actually have the skill of a graphic designer I believe that it's something that you can always leverage online and make money from because it is a very hot skill that he's been demanded very well.

Advertisement Placeholder
So many types of businesses out there. You only have to decide on which type of business you would want to settle for to make things easier for you when starting
The availability of capital is actually what determines the kind of business that anybody can actually start because it is one of the most determining factor that ensures the starting of business in as much as information about the business is also necessary.

The biggest business lesson I've learnt this year is to be very intentional in getting your business out in front of people; nurturing them as well so you have a list that you can constitently sell to and grow it always as well.

This is a good development because of the fact that it will definitely help people share there Business idea here and how people can be successful with the business in the long run.
A friend of mine who have actually mastered forex trading is actually trying to set up an academy where he will teach people how to trade on forex and make money for themselves which is actually very good business.

There are different kinds of business out there especially in our societies today but there is a need to learn, study, make research and be sure of any business anyone wants to go in or else it's might end up becoming a disastrous or have negative outcome or results

There are different kinds of business out there especially in our societies today but there is a need to learn, study, make research and be sure of any business anyone wants to go in or else it's might end up becoming a disastrous or have negative outcome or results
Like you said , we have many business and we have different mindset and approach to each business in life and that's why we need to do a better research before going into any business.

I'm a student and as a student most of the business i do are online business. I earn through get paid to sites like get paid to post or even get paid to comment. I earn extra cash from these sites.

There are several types of business outside there. You have to decide the type of business you want to settle with. But the most Important thing a business personnel must consider when wanted to start a business is the location.

In this age and time, there is no other business I can possibly suggest than affiliate marketing. It's what most people do to make a full time income of the internet.
Over the years about somebody trying to start up a marketing under Amazon affiliate marketing program for have not been successful with it and a lot of people tell me that they are not actually playing very well.

This is a good development because of the fact that it will definitely help people share there Business idea here and how people can be successful with the business in the long run.
I actually like getting into discussions that are centred on business plan because you have the opportunity to learn a lot of things that you can easily apply in your own business if they are related.

Let talk business is what we need to share as a business oriented man and business investor. To let people know what business is and how to invest in a business with little amount of capital to become a successful business man.

I know many online website I can earn from but this information is not available to many other person's out there which is why I would like to create a platform that would connect people with information like that.

It is a good that you have brought up this topic for discussion and brainstorming as it is no shocker that some individuals are still stocked in between which business would actually be profitable for then to start In this age, my advice would be that you venture into online business as that is where you can make money from anywhere in the world.

I know many online website I can earn from but this information is not available to many other person's out there which is why I would like to create a platform that would connect people with information like that.
You are right , I dont actually know that is a way in which people can make money online until during the pandemic , and people out there dont know opportunity like that exist.

I see business as a way of being able to generate profits, no matter how little. And with this mentality, I try as much as possible to avoid any form of losses in my business.

We do business in order to make money and be financially free from debt which means doing business without making profit is out of it . So its proper to have a good business plan to be succesful.
I see business as a way of being able to generate profits, no matter how little. And with this mentality, I try as much as possible to avoid any form of losses in my business

There are so many businesses one can do to make money. I'll advise you go into affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative businesses now in the world
Good a thing that teh issue of affiliate marketing is very musch on the rise as lots of persons are taking advantage of it to make real money onlne,alos freelancing jobs has really been on the increase as well.

That is a wonderful idea you have about affiliate marketing. I have watched YouTube video tutorial about affiliate marketing and the teacher of that video earn a lot from affiliate program.

Affiliate marketing is growing a lot and I can see that almost each and every kind of popular blog has affiliate links. This suggest that people are indeed making good money. Otherwise, it would not have had become so popular.

Affiliate marketing is growing a lot and I can see that almost each and every kind of popular blog has affiliate links. This suggest that people are indeed making good money. Otherwise, it would not have had become so popular.
Affiliate marketing is one of the much talked online skill presently. I have seen many people who have made such money from affiliate marketing and they are doing quite well.

So many types of businesses out there. You only have to decide on which type of business you would want to settle for to make things easier for you when starting
Yes so many businesses people them have different idea when you comes to running a business, that is why is really good to understand about business before thinking of going into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds