Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Let's talk business

This is a good thread because there are lots of useful ideas here and definitely worth checking out too, it's better to have ones business that work for someone else sk that's why lots of people wants to have their own business

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I am thinking of starting up my own graphic design brand by year ending or before year ending. I have started learning the graphic design skills and have even done some jobs for others but I still have a lot to learn.

For me, l am going to speak from experience, for every freelance platforms that l have visited, the most patronized gig is the writing gig, graphics design gig, 3D animation, data entry, social media manager, website creator, virtual office manager and some others.

I decided to create this thread on how we see businesses in our daily lives.. We can share our various business ideas here to create more opportunities for people who want to learn one business skill or another..
Well for now I may not actually be interested to have a physical business ,most times I am dreaming of becoming a freelancer, this might not actually be possible now until I am able to get a personal computer.

The business I will like to share with you this morning is crypto currency mining, many guys are making a lot of money by just mining crypto currency, and most interesting part is that nowadays there are apps and websites that will allow you mine for free without any investment.

For me, l am going to speak from experience, for every freelance platforms that l have visited, the most patronized gig is the writing gig, graphics design gig, 3D animation, data entry, social media manager, website creator, virtual office manager and some others.
Yeah, those are the skills that are on high demand in freelance be platforms. One can learn them and use to earn some money in them. As long as you really exhibit good skill and are able to proof it to your clients.

If you're looking for something to do to fetch you good amount of money online, you can try to get one or two skills that are in high demand online in preparation for a freelancing career in them. Like web design and graphics designing

One thing I've come to notice is that for some people coming up with a business idea is really simple but raising funds for the business is another

Business ideas are particular to a section of society, one would have to have a look around and think deeply about a problem that requires a solution while getting paid in the process.

I do not really have much to say but one thing I know for sure is that if it is offline business there is alot which is also done offline but real estate investment is the best among all

Business is what drives the world right from inception. Just that we lack the understanding of business that why most people give a lackadaisical attitude towards it. But then giving in your energy, money & time, it's sure worth investing in a lucrative business.

Sincerely I have business on my mind but the capital to start with,and I just don't know if getting a loan is the appropriate thing to do

I think that especially for open market there should be easier ways in which people can be able to seek mentorship from people who have been successful in that kind of business.

I decided to create this thread on how we see businesses in our daily lives.. We can share our various business ideas here to create more opportunities for people who want to learn one business skill or another..
I think business is the same thing as anything that can sustain our life so we should always endeavour to treat it very important and seriously as it will go a long way in giving out financial stability.

Business ideas are particular to a section of society, one would have to have a look around and think deeply about a problem that requires a solution while getting paid in the process.
You have said it all, people are willing to pay any amount as long as you offer solution to their problems. Many people feel starting a business is just to make money but in reality it's not just about making money, it's also offering solutions to others as well.

Business is our daily engagement, so anything outside business at times does not thrill or interest so many people. But then let the business be benefitting and worth doing.

The truth is some people have their business but don't know where it's lucrative if you are welder or a bricklayer please try to leave the country for Canada and your skills will be appreciated.

I do not really have much to say but one thing I know for sure is that if it is offline business there is alot which is also done offline but real estate investment is the best among all
Real estate is a great choice of business to go with honestly, and over the year it has become even more lucrative than ever before. You can invest in real estate and it would appreciate over the years, it is also a great way to earn residual income.

Know where to go for more information to help your business. Whether you’re looking to export for the first time or wondering how to manage changes to your supply chain, the information on this site aims to provide what you need.

Many people think that when you have a business, it must be an offline physical ship or an online store that offers something to the public, but that's just some of it there are many types of business basically anything thing that involves transactions is a business even offering services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds