Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Let's talk business

I decided to create this thread on how we see businesses in our daily lives.. We can share our various business ideas here to create more opportunities for people who want to learn one business skill or another..
In the course of running business I have learnt that daily turnover is dynamic,we should not always expect our business to be rosy, anything can happen.

Advertisement Placeholder
I decided to create this thread on how we see businesses in our daily lives.. We can share our various business ideas here to create more opportunities for people who want to learn one business skill or another..
Nice but there are some that have business that needs capital to execute it please is there a way this can be solve Maybe I can be loan

when it comes to the issue of setting up a business,the person involve must have a strong passion for it,the interest must be there,because that is one of the fuel that will drive innovation and productivity,no matter the field.

There are so many businesses one can do to make money. I'll advise you go into affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative businesses now in the world

Businesses are endeavors we earn a living through.
Getting up in the morning and knowing that i have responsibilities motivates me to kick start my business.
I run a fish farm and it has been very profitable.

Very good and very well planned business ideas can easily rush into one's mind at anytime. But the actualization of these ideas a another thing entirely different because it will all require some funds to actualize them

Recently I noticed there have been much demand for poultry products, people prefer more chicken to beef and eggs for breakfast, so I am looking to starting a big poultry farm business

Different business come with their own patterns.
I have a warehouse where i sell all sorts of hair products, quality and affordable ones, atleast at any price range needed.
I started with just $1000, got a space and got all items needed.
The business has been lucrative as ladies and guys won't stop patronizing.

There are lots of wonderful business one can do. But all business requires capital to start. My business idea that I currently working towards is the bus logistic business. I want to Start with one bus for now, to move goods from warehouse to market and vice versa.

You should be cautious, before you start any business, one should have a business plan, the needed budget and the location should be paramount.

If you wish to go into business, stay away from taking loan(s), just save from your salary and start small with respect to available capital, do make sure to follow your business plan strictly, it is better you venture into a business of daily needs such as foods of any type (groceries, snacks, staple foods), also make sure to know what goes out and comes in and lastly select a great location (urban, populated with less competition).

we have different because business with different experiences,but the main experience I noticed is plan , when you plan everything you are definitely going to succeed.

Business is very good to go into going into online business is good idea to start it, especially been a affiliate marketing is really a good one.

I can give you hints and insights on businesses that are really doing well. Investing in cryptocurrencies and also becoming a freelancer are some of the best online jobs you can do.

I have always viewed crypto trading as my business and I was quite optimistic about it. But I got disappointed. However, I am quite optimistic that Allah will help me and I will be able to make money by trading cryptocurrencies. I do not plan to conduct any other business right now.

There are various internet businesses to choose from, including affiliate marketing and drop shipping. What matters most is the one you want to operate.

I don't really have a serious business, I am an electrician that's just one of the things a lot of people knows about me, and I also post and paid to post website when I have time or when there is nothing for me to do , That's all.

There are always thousands of business ideas, one must carefully plan out the one he wants to go for while considering the capital at hand.

I don't really have so much ways of making money online for now because I only concentrate on paid to post website when I have time, the best way as I understand on how you can make money online confidently is with a skill and that is what everybody should try to achieve for themself.

One of the business I think will make people a lot for money is crypto currency exchange Business. This is a very good business and I think young people allover the world should be interested in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds