Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Legitimate Online Jobs for Students and Stay at Home Moms

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is there any way for students and stay at home moms to earn some money without even applying for a full-time job? Yes, there is. Plus, it doesn’t matter if you are a student, a stay at home mom or a retired professional. All you need is the ability to provide your own services such as data entry and content writing and you’re all set to start your first legitimate online job.

Blogging

In blogging, you don’t need to be a graduate of any college degree. You can blog about anything that you want and you’ll be able to convert your stock knowledge into money. As long as you have a computer with a stable internet connection, you can begin your blogging career by posting a variety of topics that could attract a stable amount of readers and visitors. Furthermore, there are a lot of free blogging platforms that you can use such as WordPress, TypePad, Weebly and Blogger. Just keep in mind that the income that you’ll earn through blogging will have to come from a variety of methods such as advertising and sponsored posts.

You can read about five common traits of successful bloggers here.

Data entry jobs

Data entry can be done by those who are confident of their typing skills. The nature of this job will basically involve a lot of typing and you have to be accurate enough to transcribe the given files into a separate software or computer program. Given the fact that there is an increasing demand for data entry clerks, you can easily offer your data entry services to Odesk, Elance and Freelancer.

Selling a variety of products

Do you have a large network of friends? Are you good at selling? If your answer is yes then you can take advantage of your network by selling a lot of interesting items or products. You can sell eBooks, digital song albums, home-made cookies, gadgets, apparels, greeting cards, business cards and a whole lot more. Some of the most trusted sites wherein you can apply as an affiliate or retailer are as follows: Etsy, Zazzle, Amazon, ClickBank, E-Junkie, Ebay and CafePress.

Micro-Jobs

Think of the things that you are willing to do for $5 or $10 dollars? Are you willing to make a funny video of yourself while promoting a certain item, service or shop? If you think that you are creative enough to make some money out of your hidden talents, you can definitely sell your gigs to Fiverr, DoUpTo, Zeerk, TenBux as well as to GigBucks. These are the most popular sites for micro-job workers and all that you need to do is to create and promote your unique gigs to your friends and relatives.

Social Networking

Facebook may be the king of social networks but it doesn’t pay you for the hours that you spend on its system. If you are a student or a stay at home mom, you’ll most likely spend a lot of your time by checking the latest updates from your online friends. Come to think of it, why not monetize your social networking activities? Unlike Facebook, there are certain sites wherein you can get paid by simply doing the activities that you usually do online. There’s RedGage, Gather and FanBox. These sites will pay you by uploading photos, sharing links, uploading videos and a whole lot more.

Advertisement Placeholder
selling of products is one of the best I recommend to anyone both students and those mothers who are staying at home because it is easier if a really good in marketing , you may not lack time to deliver this thing physically to the address which it was ordered to.

I personally would prefer micro jobs. I have already in this particular profession for quite some time now. The site where I am working in, pays good amount of commission.

Blogging is the most popular among the younger people in my circle. A niece is into vlogging and the video editing is done by her cousin who is also a vlogger. I still don't know if they are earning good money but from the looks of it they are intent on continuing the vlogs not really to earn but to be popular.

Affiliate marketing is also a great one with lots of potential, you dont even need to have your personal website, you can make use of your social media accounts or you can decide to create another one just for your business. You help the company sell their products and you get a commission from it.

Selling your skills through freelance sites can be rewarding as a side hustle for both students and stay at home moms. Video editing skills, voice over, virtual assistant, and so on.

Well said, of the mentioned options all those are good ways to start out no doubt, I'm a student too and I engage in online tasks too from micro jobs to making promotions

Contributing to a blog is the most mainstream among the more youthful individuals in my circle. A niece is into vlogging and the video altering is finished by her cousin who is additionally a vlogger. I actually couldn't say whether they are bringing in acceptable cash however from the vibes of it they are determined to proceeding the video blogs not actually to acquire yet to be famous.

Blogging is the most popular among the younger people in my circle. A niece is into vlogging and the video editing is done by her cousin who is also a vlogger. I still don't know if they are earning good money but from the looks of it they are intent on continuing the vlogs not really to earn but to be popular.
blogging is also popular in our clime also,but another engagement that is very popular among the young people is graphics design and affiliate marketing,as most of the young persons i know,look for online jobs where they can stay at the comfort of their homes and do the job.

Personally, I think that all the jobs mentioned above are okey for any student or stay at home mum to join to make money, provided they have their laptops or good android phone. For me, I will go for micro jobs and PTP sites like this one. So many opportunities abound in the online earning world. It is my opinion.

You gave a very detailed information on various jobs that students and stay at home can do. The area of interest of individuals and the skills they have will determine which one the listed legitimate jobs that you mentioned.

Wow this is really good information thanks alot, no more boredom for me, I think I would like to give the social networking a try, I've got to try something new, thanks again

I think that another business students and stay at home mom's can do is network marketing as it only requires you referring people from the comfort of your home or school, you just need to know people.

I am a stay-at-home mom too and that is how I started working online. After my son was born, I didn't want to entrust him to someone else so I gave up working full time and begin working online. I tried a number of things, but doing surveys and posting in forums is what worked the best for me. I also did a lot of labeling and outlining tasks for Spare5 which was the highest paying job for me at one point. Sadly, however, they no longer have such tasks to offer and so have gone offline.

Thank you so much for this good tips on how one can earn from home. I am so interested in blogging and so I will read more on those factors that make one a successful blogger.

Well for me they could always take part in paid survey or paid to post sites and APP or if possible learn a skill and freelance or real estate, investments too aren't really a bad idea.

Selling your skills through freelance sites can be rewarding as a side hustle for both students and stay at home moms. Video editing skills, voice over, virtual assistant, and so on.
I know that at least a student can handle that, freelancing his or her skill through freelancing site. But mom of last generation, what skill does she have to freelance.

Data entry and micro gig are one of the fast way to make money for students. They require less amount of time and the pain is usually instant. If someone render a quality job, he is definitely going to have some lifetime clients who will be paying him regularly.

Of all the legitimate jobs available for stay at home women and students alike, data entry jobs should be a very good fit for them. It will be interesting because there is not too much of qualifications needed to get the job done

There was a time in my country where blogging was very popular among the youth in my country but right now blogging has taken the back burner when you come to one of those online ways for people to earn what is currently trending now is freelancing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds