Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Learn to type?

Advertisement Placeholder
My typing speed is 60 WPM, I learned to type in high school. I didn't have a computer until 2006, so I took typing class my Freshman year of high school. I'm pretty decent when it comes to typing, I use a computer at work and make tags for my coworkers and they complement me on my typing speed. xD

My typing the last time I checked was 100 words per minute which I thought was really good!

I am self-taught in typing. I used to spend a lot of time on the computer when I was a teenager and also creating websites and then when I turned to forums the more I wrote on forums, the better and faster my typing got.

I don't know how fast I am, but I would think that I am pretty proficient. I am self-taught just being a computer and internet junkie. When I was a kid, we had some typing programs/games, such as one called Typing Tutor that helped you practice your skills. I played that game often for a good while.

I type pretty fast. Sometimes I make mistakes while typing if I type a little too fast.
I learnt how to type in school and in my free time as I was on the PC quite a bit when I was younger.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds