Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates Learn, Grow, Connect and Thrive

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
1699828130860.png

We're thrilled to unveil our new homepage, a dedicated learning hub just for you: https://admin-junkies.com/learn. (Or visit our navigation) This new extension of our community is not just a mere addition; it's a game-changer, a fresh start. It's where knowledge meets curiosity, and growth becomes part of our routine.

First of all, my eternal gratitude goes to @kolakube. Without him, none of this was possible! He has poured in his soul and you can tell! Thank you, Alex, I'll be forever in your debt. 🙌

We've been working behind the scenes, weaving together articles, glossaries, and snippets to not just broaden your knowledge but to give you tangible insights you can apply. Whether you're starting out or you've been at this for years, there's always something here to take your skills up a notch.

As we continue to refine the design and functionality over the next months, we're also opening up the doors for you to contribute. If you've got wisdom to share, we're here to support you in getting your articles up on the Learn site. If you wish to know more, send us a PM. Meanwhile we'll continue adding content. Here's some more info:

This also means that our add on "Article Management System" is retiring. Once everything has been moved over, the add on will be disabled.

This isn't just about adding content; it's about growing our forums, creating our community. With new tracking tools in place, we're keeping an eye on growth and engagement. And guess what? We're not just hoping to chart progress; we plan to share these insights with you in the coming months.

Let's make this a hub of knowledge. Together, we're not just building a forum; we're creating a legacy of webmasters who are as keen on learning as they are on leading. :cool:

As always, feedback is encouraged, we'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks,
Admin Junkies Team

Last edited:
I had a look at it last night and it's awesome! Great work everyone.

I used it yesterday when I joined! Looks very professionally done and I love how recent threads pop up in little conversation bubbles!

I see the link before even read the topic and I was like, WT-FLIP is this the same website hahaha

So once done this is going to be the home page for AJ ;)
No, we have no plans to move our Learn hub to the front page. First and foremost we are a forum/community and we have no intention on changing that.

That said, as of now all advertising on other platforms will be done using the /learn link and we’ll let them figure out the forum on their own. With that we hope to attract some other audience too. :)

I see the link before even read the topic and I was like, WT-FLIP is this the same website hahaha
Part of the challenge was making something that isn't directly integrated into the forum still feel pretty seamless, so I am taking your reaction as a good sign. 😂

The glossary was a unique idea I hadn't seen on other webmaster forums before. These are some nice additions overall! Hopefully, users will use them to the best of their ability!

The glossary was a unique idea I hadn't seen on other webmaster forums before. These are some nice additions overall! Hopefully, users will use them to the best of their ability!
Well, we won’t really use them, but I’m hoping a lot of new users will find a good use for them. :D I’ll be doing some more later this week. Have some work to finish and I’m sick at the moment, so won’t be on too much. 🤧

I like the glossary feature very much. I have rudimentary skills in community management, and this will help me a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor