Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last movie watched?

Top Gun

A classic movie that had passed me by until earlier this week... and I'm glad I've seen it now! Poor Goose, though :'( .

Watched about 1/3 of the ending of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring due to being the only thing I could find interesting on TV at the time.

So this year I am probably going to see EVERY MOVIE that gets released in theatres.

Three Sunday's ago we watched Wonka. It was very good and I can recommend it.

Two Sunday's ago we watched Anyone But You, which was a romantic comedy. It was good. The wives will like it more than the husbands, lol.

Last week we watched Argyle, which was FANTASTIC. Great movie, Hilarious. Plot twists galore. Go see it now!

I watched Godzilla: King of the Monsters on TV yesterday.

That's cool that the girl from Stranger Things and the guy from Game of Thrones are in it.

I watched Insidious 2 with my mother in law and spouse yesterday. I liked it but it's not as good as the first movie.

Haven’t started it yet, but we’ll be re-watching Dune today and tomorrow and on Friday we’ll be watching Part 2.

I started watching the Saw movies the other night. So far I’ve gotten to Saw 3; tonight I think I’ll be watching Saw 4.

The last movie I watched was Joker. Joaquin Phoenix's acting awed me as always.

I watched Stargate for the first time today. It was pretty cool, of course the effects are outdated but the movie came out 30 years ago so it's to be expected lol.

Haven’t started it yet, but we’ll be re-watching Dune today and tomorrow and on Friday we’ll be watching Part 2.
We just came back from watching Dune 2, a visually stunning film! We didn't get to see it before due to some family issues that arose.

Shirley on Netflix. 🥰

It was a pretty good historical film and had no idea she was the first woman and African-American to run for president.

I'm currently watching a horror amthology called Shake, Rattle, and Roll: Extreme.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor