Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last movie watched?

I may very well see the dubbed version.

It's basically a period piece, probably pre-1920's India where the English-speaking white British folks are the bad guys. They are occupying India and steal a little girl from a tribe. The tribe has a warrior/protector/guardian who vows to go to Delhi and rescue her. While the story is fictional, this is based on two true historical persons. The other historical person is another is a guy who works as a British police officer. These two end up being the best of friends, not realizing they each work for the opposing side.

They have uncanny strength and skills, and the fighting is unrealistic but in a cool "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" kind of way. There's even a musical number in there to boot too, lol.

Imagine if Jean Valjean and Javert from Les Mis were best friends but didn't know each others true identity. That's the core of the plot. And it works!

It's 3 hours, but worth it. You will be glued to the screen the whole time.

I watched The Day After Tomorrow last night as I was in the mood for seeing the world end.

The Boogeyman.
It was better than I expected, though predictable. I really liked the creature design. Afterward, I looked up information on it and apparently it was created by the same person that created Moder in The Ritual, which is a favorite movie of mine.

I watched the first half of Hilda and the Mountain King. Will likely watch the second half this evening.

The last movie I watched was "Dunki", a movie based on illegal immigration. It was a feel-good movie with perfect blend of comedy and emotions. A must watch!

1703323461223.png

Self-Reliance. It's a movie about a guy who has a chance to win $1 million in a game - I won't say anymore than that though.

It was entertaining!

Self-Reliance. It's a movie about a guy who has a chance to win $1 million in a game - I won't say anymore than that though.

It was entertaining!
This is also the last movie I watched. It was so weird but at least I wasn't bored!

This is also the last movie I watched. It was so weird but at least I wasn't bored!

Yup, it fell flat and didn't hit those high notes I was looking for. Was entertaining though, at least.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor