Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last incident that made you feel proud of yourself..

Advertisement Placeholder
I mean honestly sometimes it’s just getting up, lol.

For me it’s losing weight. Around the beginning of the year, I put on about 35 pounds due to switching jobs into one that requires almost zero physical activity, and the loss in motion added up before I (and literally any of my clothes) realized it. I was able to lose weight at a rapid pace as I stopped eating as much, though. I’m lost all of the 35 pounds within 3 months, and didn’t have to buy new clothes, lol.

I have to go back in tomorrow and finish it, but this is finally the first work order for Driveline I was most successful at. I could actually understand the planogram and set everything up properly. That makes me proud of myself for getting the hang of it.
Great job! Keep flying! 😇
I mean honestly sometimes it’s just getting up, lol.

For me it’s losing weight. Around the beginning of the year, I put on about 35 pounds due to switching jobs into one that requires almost zero physical activity, and the loss in motion added up before I (and literally any of my clothes) realized it. I was able to lose weight at a rapid pace as I stopped eating as much, though. I’m lost all of the 35 pounds within 3 months, and didn’t have to buy new clothes, lol.
That's inspirational! Did you do any change in your diet? Or you ate the usual but in lesser quantity?
When i make my family happy.
Always! It's a priceless feeling to be the reason behind the smile on the faces of your loved ones! ❤️

Great job! Keep flying! 😇
Happy Dance GIF by Wake Technical Community College

The last time I had a feeling like that, was when I finally spoke up about the mentally abusive relationship I was in and finally managed to get out of it. The day he finally left and I started my life away from him with my four children was scary but I told myself I could do it and now just over 8 years later, I am still doing it and I am super proud of that! :)

The last time I had a feeling like that, was when I finally spoke up about the mentally abusive relationship I was in and finally managed to get out of it. The day he finally left and I started my life away from him with my four children was scary but I told myself I could do it and now just over 8 years later, I am still doing it and I am super proud of that! :)
More power to you! ❤️

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds