Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Last forum you got banned from?

Pokemon

Website
pokemonroadtovictory.icyboards.net
Credits
Did you ever get banned from a forum? If so, when was the last time you where banned from one, and what forum?

The last forum I got banned from was http://w11.zetaboards.com/pokesourceunited/index/

Its a really long and complicated story but 'll make it simple.

The owners of the forum were all my staff at my forums, then they got mad when I added another staff member (admin), and they all quit my forums, then they went off and made their own. I wanted to try and talk to them about this so I joined their forums, and then they ip banned me from it! They must have really hated me and the new admin.

Advertisement Placeholder
Last and only time for me is: ForumPromotion.net those .......... *Killed rant before I even began it* I hate them with a passion. I had some staff helping me with LonePortal back two years ago I think, the activity started to die so they threatened the staff and banned me because of it... banned LonePortal from text, and all my sites are instantly banned before they are even placed. I am also IP banned, and all neighboring people who log on with close IP's are banned on as well.

For every future comment, yes, that is really it. No hidden details >.>

The last forum I got banned from was one where the creator was copying my site, so I joined up to see the forum completely and then he banned me. I then told his host about what he was doing and his hosting company warned him and within 3 weeks his site was off the net.

I got banned from a forum for asking if I could purchase it for a merge because apparently that is wrong to do or something like that :p

I've never been banned.
Lol, jk.

Was banned from Pixelzone or something a year and a half ago for "Misconduct".. I think at one point I spoke about the owners sister.. I forget.. all in the past. :thumbsup:

I have never been banned from a forum, sometimes i do not understand why not! i am passionate about my opinions and often speak them when they are not wanted, but to me integrity and honesty is important, if a forum owner expects me to butter his rear, then that forum doesn't deserve my opinions or activity.

I am quite a prolific poster and mostly post with some level of intelligence i think this is the reason i am respected among a lot of forum owners. Regards the OP being banned, don't worry about it pal, any forum that cant afford or be bothered to purchase a domain isn't worth worrying about

I was banned by forums which I never visited - I think my IP was blacklisted in the forums or something like that.

The last forum I got banned from was Hack Forums. I was banned for rep abuse because I made too much rep in such a little amount of time. ha!

the last, and only site I've got banned from was ForumPromotion... and it was because I had several staff from their site helping me with mine, and it plumatted their activity, so they banned me, and threatened the staff.

yeah, this was almost 3 years ago I do believe and they still hold a HUGE grudge on me lol. All my sites are banned as an 'illegal character'

My ban was 3-4 years ago, and even though I've apologized several times they still have me IP banned. They also made it hard for people post about Admining (because they blocked the URL), but its easy to get around with a URL shortener.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds