Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last forum you got banned from?

I've recently been banned from ForumHour for being rude (I of course disagree with the accusation). My ban has been lifted since then, but I've decided not to take part on their forum any longer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've recently been banned from ForumHour for being rude (I of course disagree with the accusation). My ban has been lifted since then, but I've decided not to take part on their forum any longer.

I'm no longer taking part on ForumHour either. It's definitely a pity that most of the original members of the forum are no longer around.

Seems like FH is taking a turn for the worse these last few days..

Just got temporarily banned from TTG for breaking a rule (they failed to tell me which one.. :shady:)

Seems like FH is taking a turn for the worse these last few days..

Just got temporarily banned from TTG for breaking a rule (they failed to tell me which one.. :shady:)

Did they not send you an email or something? Usually forum staff will tell you personally why you are banned (even if they never mention it publicly). I got a temporary ban on digitalpoint once (too many infractions - they infract like crazy).

Did they not send you an email or something? Usually forum staff will tell you personally why you are banned (even if they never mention it publicly). I got a temporary ban on digitalpoint once (too many infractions - they infract like crazy).

It just pops up with a notification "You have been banned for 24 hours - Link to rules"
Bans over now..

ForumPromotion.net
I got accused of "Advertising" in a help topic and i recived a warning for that, i posted that i'm leaving the site, but i didn't mean to be banned, when i emailed them, they flushed my mail in the sink.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds