Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know the Difference between Investment and Business

Well explained. So I can deduce that investment takes a longer time to yield profit, while business can bring you some profit even the very first day you venture into it. A Business can also be seen as an investment because you put in your resources such as finances and time while expecting a good profit in return

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a very common difference between investment and business because the duo have a very distinct feature which mak us to know them.
Investment means the collection and the merging of resources to establish something resourceful that will bing further profit while business means the establishment of an enterprises by an individual or a government for the aim of making profit.
The difference between investment and business is that, investment you only involve your money, while business, money and effort is required to operate.

Investments do not necessarily need your efforts to yield you your profits while business needs your hard work and commitment to be successful.

When we say investment, it means a long time kind of business that you don't expect return or profit immediately.
But business, you can quickly earn your PROFIT without stress or in a long term.

To me, I don't think there's much of difference between investment and business.. They are almost the same. Business is when you commit your money, your effort and time and the same thing goes for investment

Well said. Indeed there is a very thin line between these two. But at least you have expounded on each very well. I would say i'd rather be an investor at the moment. Although running a business sounds more innovative

Business can be defined as the buying and selling of goods and services, but when it comes to investment, you wait for a period of time for the investment to increase in rate before processing it
[automerge]1618757424[/automerge]
Business can be defined as the buying and selling of goods and services from one place to another, but when it comes to investments you wait for some period of time before you begin to get income

Last edited:
To know the difference we have to explain what investment and business is. First let’s take investment and ask Wikipedia for the definition. Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument.

Whew. Alright how about we talk that in English. Investment is just placing cash in something in the expectation of making a benefit later on. You can invest in numerous things, such countless examples of ventures like land, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, forex, and so forth....

What is business: A business is an association or organization that provides products and services and makes benefit subsequently. We have internet business, retail (buy&sell) business and other examples of business.
Investment can take a longer time before profits will be gained but business is not as long as that, you can make profits from business anytime depending on which business you're doing.

Investing has to do with buying stocks in other people's business or company. But a business deals with production and sales of goods and services.

I do not think you could have nailed the explanation any better. If you want to make an investment, it involves taking money and injecting it into a business without having much say in it. If you want to open a business, then you will have to be in control of happenings around it.

Investment can be seen as those things or enterprises where you put your money into to yield profits without your presence in running such enterprise.

Investment is the plan you make to benefit in the future, business is the investment on ground that generates money for your daily keep and maintenance.

Investment is the plan you make to benefit in the future, business is the investment on ground that generates money for your daily keep and maintenance.
You are right on this because with business ,there is high probability of you making more gains and many more ,that is the advantage of business
[automerge]1618945305[/automerge]
You are right on this because with business ,there is high probability of you making more gains and many more ,that is the advantage of business

Investment has to do with shares and stocks while business has to do with buying and selling or producing and selling of products and offering of services.

An investment is what fetch you a fixed or fluctuating return ,while a business is you running your trading to earn more profit from sales

I get it now, I am more of an investor because I buy valuable assets which have potentials of getting priced highly in the future. I still try to get involved in one or two businesses to boost my earning streams.

Business is seen as a trading activities that involves the buying and selling of goods and or sevices, every activities in I has an element of buying and selling which is or can be regarded business, investment is you set aside a portion portion your portion for furtherwealth creation. Either in your presence or absence.

To know the difference we have to explain what investment and business is. First let’s take investment and ask Wikipedia for the definition. Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument.

Whew. Alright how about we talk that in English. Investment is just placing cash in something in the expectation of making a benefit later on. You can invest in numerous things, such countless examples of ventures like land, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, forex, and so forth....

What is business: A business is an association or organization that provides products and services and makes benefit subsequently. We have internet business, retail (buy&sell) business and other examples of business.
I think investment is another for if business entirely... because if you say that business is buying and seeing by am organisation what of this rendering services but they are not buying neither are they selling

Investment is the money you gave out for sometime with the intention of getting profit after sometimes,while business deals with exchange, investment is good compared with bussiness

The fund and capital a person put into any venture is an investment for profit making is geared towards pushing forward a business activity.
We need investment for business activity to thrive

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds