Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

keep pressing forward on your career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olaoluwa Abraham Abiodun

Addicted member
Credits
Do not give up your dreams because you feel unachieved or unrealized instead work and pray harder. Remember all you need is just one connections and two things are those thing that connect you; which are diligency and God

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank yiu for this. Its never easy most times but one major key we should adopt is consistency, see every failure as a means to learn and grow, take every failure as a way to learn how to do it better.
Keep pushing forward, the road at first maybe rough but in the end it would all work out

Thanks for the encouragement and reminder for me to be focused and achieve my goals.Most times giving up looks so tempting but when studied critically is deadly.Nothing saps energy like unfinished projects.No matter the failure I always remind myself to take stock,plan again and move ahead

There are times that you just get fed up with how life toss you up and down, it can be in your business academic or carrier but the ability of not giving up and pushing till u get to the prize makes you strong.

Working can be can be stressful mostly when there are somany discouraging factors. So one wil have to struggle with all th I factors in other to survive in the job but the only thing i see is that your passion and nil should keep you going.

Motivation is one of the tool that keeps people going, always motivate yourself when their is no one to motivate you and never give up.

Do not give up your dreams because you feel unachieved or unrealized instead work and pray harder. Remember all you need is just one connections and two things are those thing that connect you; which are diligency and God
I think the person who did hard work their fature will become good and they success in your business and I will do the same for me and my family yes we are still on internet and phone number of business we are a little bit of a late lunch and earn

No matter hard the challenges, and the tribulation you might be facing in your career or work, always believe that after darkness comes light, don't ever give up on your dream, tommorow will be better day for you, better days, things, riches lies ahead of you.

True talk for a young who is tired of channeling his energy on pursuing his or her dream. This is really inspiring and I must say thank you for this.

The road to a fulfilled career most times are not palatable but the end thereof is quite worth the stress. So, like this post rightly states, don't give up on that career or pursuit of yours. Also, do this looking up on to God who has power to do all good things. The interruption to ones career should not be handled lightly.

It doesn't matter the obstacles we face in our daily lives. We just have to press on and be prepared to conquer these obstacles. You also have to be disciplined in order to achieve your aim in life.

I am going through a lot of discouraging challenges right now in my career choice and it is making me to feel as if I have made a mistake in choosing this particular career part but with this topic, I think it has rejuvenated my resolve to continue on this career part and see to it's logical conclusion.

Never giving up generally in life is necessary, because who knows while you wanna give up an opportunity may just be stepping up for you. So remain firm no matter what, it's okay to be depressed sometimes but make sure you snap out of it quickly and be strong.

It is good to keep pressing forward on your career never give up.when you take up a career, t becomes your passion it becomes your goal and you are dedicated to it in order for you to achieve it.

It is bad for any man to give up hope, this is because your dream is always close to you. It is advisable for you to continue pursuing your dreams till the end of your life. It's better to die trying than to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds