Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

I've just noticed :O

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
"10,000 posts will unlock a super secret competition for everybody to get stuck into! We can't wait!"

OOOH, We'd better get posting then.. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a prize? Thought it was some sort of update :D
Hmm, All expense trip to Dubai? £10,000 gaming PC? I wonder..

It's a prize? Thought it was some sort of update :D
Hmm, All expense trip to Dubai? £10,000 gaming PC? I wonder..

Well it opens up a new competition to celebrate 10K :p As for an all expense trip to Dubai or a gaming PC, we can always hope. :)

All I'm saying is currently it is over 100$ worth of prizes plus a few extras I've managed to get :)

You better be its a lot of work! :p Unfortunately everyone is going to have to lose their WGBB$ totals for the duration of the content but we're going to note down everyone WGBB$ before we say goodbye to your amounts so that it can be added on afterwards. :) It is a posting contest but with extras thrown in to make it that little bit more exciting (hopefully! :p)

You better be its a lot of work! :p Unfortunately everyone is going to have to lose their WGBB$ totals for the duration of the content but we're going to note down everyone WGBB$ before we say goodbye to your amounts so that it can be added on afterwards. :) It is a posting contest but with extras thrown in to make it that little bit more exciting (hopefully! :p)

I've been in a posting contest before, although that was "100 posts in 24 hours" got to like 89, but got beat by some Australian guy :'(

Looking forward to this immensly now, I'm going to get a bot and spam the site; is that against the rules? :sneaky:

Well, depends what you're spamming :p If its nice stuff, spam my inbox with it. :D You'll see what happens when I get back though, because that is probably when It will start as I have all the ideas in my head and I'm only on this wifi for a few more mins so no time to type it up and give to xpl0iter :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds