Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

I've just noticed :O

Well, depends what you're spamming :p If its nice stuff, spam my inbox with it. :D You'll see what happens when I get back though, because that is probably when It will start as I have all the ideas in my head and I'm only on this wifi for a few more mins so no time to type it up and give to xpl0iter :(

Can't wait, you better hurry up and get back!
When you getting back anyways?

Advertisement Placeholder
HURRY! xD
You've had enough relaxation, get back to work Haze.. ;)

Well I'm working on my own XF theme just for the sake of doing it and I'll write up the announcement for the contest tonight so I can give it when I get back on wi-fi in a day or so. Does that count master? :p

Well I'm working on my own XF theme just for the sake of doing it and I'll write up the announcement for the contest tonight so I can give it when I get back on wi-fi in a day or so. Does that count master? :p

Hmm, I suppose that'll do.. Make it a good announcement though, or else.
:rofl:

I'm feeling like this is your guy's foreplay. Haze acts all defensive and obeys Gytex, his master, but what Haze actually does is overpowers Gytex in a hot, sweaty, all man mud wrestling competition.

I gotta stop drinking....

Too much ..
horatio.jpg

Southern Comfort...aw yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Too much ..
horatio.jpg

Southern Comfort...aw yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Haha funny Haze. :p I don't even actually like Southern Comfort, whiskey ain't supposed to be sweet. Well it ain't really whiskey, more like a pissed down version.

I just think the name fits me. Southern = I am. Comfort = You bet.

I'm tempted to just wait it out and get my 100th post to be the 10,000th post.. By the time I wake up, I'll be too late..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds