Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your company, an ethical company?

Would you consider your company ethical? Are there any business practices you may disagree with on an ethical level?

There is a company here locally that the managers haven't received any sort of training to help with how they operate, and some of the things they have done between opening and now, is not very ethical.
If I may ask what are these things the company has done that you consider as not being ethical? Do you have any idea as to what the company does in terms of their services?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I haven't worked with a company thus far, so I can't say from experience. From a neutral standpoint, some organisations within our locale do very unethical things.

Well, the most important thing when it comes to my own personal company is to render service to the people and sell my company's products and make profit for me.

I will say that company ethic is so dependent on the company policy,rules and regulations guiding the all the staffs.also the communication aspect should be looked into properly

I used to work in a company that used to get involved into unethical business practices, but I left it. Sometimes many people have no option but to work for such companies and such companies take advantage of poor financial conditions of employees.

Yes of course. My company ethics didn't allow any misbehavior otherwise one will end up laid out. The level of standard alone is astonishing.

You should always follow laws. YOu should never sell products and services deemed illegal by the country. For example, crypto is illegal in my home country and you should never do any business related to crypto

I have worked for a company that used to engage in unethical kind of business that required us to lie to people and this was one of the main reasons why I left that company. I would never ever work in such kind of company that engages in unethical activities.
I have also seen many business organizations like that , and i believe they are doing those unethical kind of business and behaviours to survive, take for examples, most banks almost use their female marketing staffs to lure rich men into bringing customers to the bank can engaging in immoral act with them.

Yes of course. My company ethics didn't allow any misbehavior otherwise one will end up laid out. The level of standard alone is astonishing.
What behavior or character would your company classify as misbehavior? Is there like a number of times one have to act that way before they get laid off?

I would use one of my offline business as an example. I had to fire a staff of mine for going against the ethics of the business. She would ask the male customers to leave their balance with her.

I have also seen many business organizations like that , and i believe they are doing those unethical kind of business and behaviours to survive, take for examples, most banks almost use their female marketing staffs to lure rich men into bringing customers to the bank can engaging in immoral act with them.

I think such organizations do not really care about morals. All they care about is money. Such kind of organizations are also most likely to exploit their employees at some time and this is what happened to me.

Yes, the company I work with, I consider it as an ethical company this is because its highly connected to good moral behaviour and it criticise anything that will implicate it business transactions and bring it negative picture.

Ethics and etiquette is what I consider it in my business. I believe that a business stands better positioned to make progress if there is an agreed format of code of conduct that employees should be able to follow.

Yes, the company I work with, I consider it as an ethical company this is because its highly connected to good moral behaviour and it criticise anything that will implicate it business transactions and bring it negative picture.

I think the business ethics depend on the nature of business of a company. If a company is involved in illegal activities, then it will have such issues related to ethics and morals.

Would you consider your company ethical? Are there any business practices you may disagree with on an ethical level?

There is a company here locally that the managers haven't received any sort of training to help with how they operate, and some of the things they have done between opening and now, is not very ethical.
You have a point there. Businesses and owners are so focused on the business side and making of profits or putting their products out there that they neglect the ethical parts.
This inactions or lack of education often sponsors corruption without them knowing.

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for businesses.

Yes the company I work in have good morals and ethics and most of all they treat us employees so good and they also have a great customer service and delivery

Yes. What I'm doing now is very ethical. It helps me be a better person. I don't think it has impacted the lives of others currently, but it has helped me alot

Well it wasn't easy to locate my company because only few companies take ethics as a very important criteria,I work with a company that do not take ethic for granted

I have worked for many company and i can categorically says there are some ethical company and some are still unethical in their way of business, most of the companies are unethical because they always focus on the gain,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds