Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your company, an ethical company?

I consider my business ethical.
There are certain practices i frown at in my business premises be it from customers or employees.
I have set principles which guide my business to ensure its good reputation and durability.
I think if an enterprise is guided by good principles or values, it can be regarded as ethical. Because things that are against their values would be frowned at.

Advertisement Placeholder
The few companies that I have worked with in the past era involved in unethical practices because they do not have se rules and regulations to guide them.

That's unethical when your staffs or employees aren't trained to work at the best standard. They become ethical when they are trained and operating based on high standards.

The only kind of company that I have and can see as ethical in my country is hospitals. They are the only ones that care about the human lives, while others are simply after making money.
Well I understand where you are getting out but also hospitals are after money too. I have experienced scene where hospital refuse to treat a patient because he had no money to pay

Most of the companies I know don't consider character and ecthics among employees as anything, its good for company to consider ethics and morals.

Because I teach, I can boldly say I am working on a highly ethicss promoted organization. We are required to put on our best behavior at least in the school premises because there are students that may take after us. This has although greatly shaped my life as well as a moulder of life because I could remember some vices I do engage in before starting to teach.

Yes, there are ethics that are guiding the company that I am part of. Andn this is what helps to sustain us and keep us above normal level of business operation. It also helps us to make as much profit as possible because we render top-notch services only.

Yes, there are ethics that are guiding the company that I am part of. Andn this is what helps to sustain us and keep us above normal level of business operation. It also helps us to make as much profit as possible because we render top-notch services only.
Yes, every company has it's ethics they work with, this what actually differentiate them from others. These ethics you made mention of, have you ever found it hard to work with any of them?

Yes, every company has it's ethics they work with, this what actually differentiate them from others. These ethics you made mention of, have you ever found it hard to work with any of them?
I do not in any way find these ethics difficult to work with because they are meant to keep the company booming in all aspects, so I try to make sure I do not default at all.

Well I don't have a business but there are such business over here. Is so rampant because most managers don't even have adequate training on how to manage them but unfortunately some of them are doing well..

I think if an enterprise is guided by good principles or values, it can be regarded as ethical. Because things that are against their values would be frowned at.
For a company to be a good and respectable company , the company must be guided by good principles and value which is called good ethics ,that will be driving them away from bad behavior

A good company should always have a working ethics that will help the employees to work well and produce a good working environment for the growth of the company.

Actually ethics and good moral are supposed to be practice in all forms of business and that will also teach the employees on how to behave on a good conduct. the company I worked currently is an ethical to say.

There are still some companies that are working on ethics out there and they follow due process in doing their business but such company are always scarce to find.
A good company should always have a working ethics that will help the employees to work well and produce a good working environment for the growth of the company.

Would you consider your company ethical? Are there any business practices you may disagree with on an ethical level?

There is a company here locally that the managers haven't received any sort of training to help with how they operate, and some of the things they have done between opening and now, is not very ethical.
That is not really a good one,especially for an outfit that wants its cutomers to take them serious.The outfit that we run,we make sure that we have good working ethics that guides our operation ad duties.

Actually ethics and good moral are supposed to be practice in all forms of business and that will also teach the employees on how to behave on a good conduct. the company I worked currently is an ethical to say.
Almost every companies now are looking for the gain and they don't really care about the ethic , because ethic sometimes reduces the amount of gain the company are suppose to make .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds