Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your company, an ethical company?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you consider your company ethical? Are there any business practices you may disagree with on an ethical level?

There is a company here locally that the managers haven't received any sort of training to help with how they operate, and some of the things they have done between opening and now, is not very ethical.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes the organization where I work presently have and practice good morals and ethics. Trainings are always done regularly on the best practices to adopt in our line of work.

I have worked for a company that used to engage in unethical kind of business that required us to lie to people and this was one of the main reasons why I left that company. I would never ever work in such kind of company that engages in unethical activities.

Being ethical is an understatement here because in the company where I work is very strict with their rules/guiding principles. And if anyone messes it up, the staff involved will be fired there and then.

The company I work with is an ethical company. My company render educational services to the people and we charge them at reasonable fee. We don't engage in up selling our products and our prices are dynamic.

There is a hospital here in my country that I find to be really unethical. Right from how dirty it is to how the nurses and doctors treat patients harshly. Even the dead bodies in its mortuary are not attended well. I think the government should just close such a hospital.

Yes, the company I worked with last year imbibes morals and ethics, also everyone in the company uphold those ethics and there is a disciplinary board for those who go against the rules!

The organisation I work with maintains good ethics and principles.
Any unethical activity would lead to laying off the defaulter.
I know of companies that allow workers to smoke while at work, pick up calls while on a task, dress indecently, arrive at work late.
In my organisation, these are not tolerated.
Would you consider your company ethical? Are there any business practices you may disagree with on an ethical level?

There is a company here locally that the managers haven't received any sort of training to help with how they operate, and some of the things they have done between opening and now, is not very ethical.

I work with ethical company because we impact knowledge on people both children and adults. No matter how hard things maybe, I don't think I can work with company with shady business operation.

I have never find myself in working in such company or any organization, because is not really good to work in such company like that.

The only kind of company that I have and can see as ethical in my country is hospitals. They are the only ones that care about the human lives, while others are simply after making money.

Right from when I was a kid and was introduced to the business world early, it has been ingrained in me that the best and quick way to leave a long lasting impact in the business world is to be legitimate and ensure that needs are met.

I am presently not working. I'm a student but i've once been posted to my school hospital to work there during practicals and i feel there weren't ethical, the nurses were rude and they were always shouting at patients and patients relative.

One of the things we make sure we put in high esteem is the aspect of professional ethics,we value that a lot in our organisation,and any thing that would make us go contrary would be left out.

I sell writing. marketing, web designing services; I also sell starter websites. Therefore, I deal with ethical business and I sell ethical products. I will never resort to unethical practice for money.

I consider my business ethical.
There are certain practices i frown at in my business premises be it from customers or employees.
I have set principles which guide my business to ensure its good reputation and durability.

I know so many companies do not think of ethics all they think of profit,but my company do not joke with ethics,it's a company that fight for human right and they exhibit ethics alot

I don't have a company yet. But if I have one, I will like set to a standard that will suit my customers

Some clients may request some unethical things from the company it is related to the boss and employees if they agree or disagree with this so first it depends on their personality and second it depends on being courageous to refuse any unethical request for some money.

Some clients may request some unethical things from the company it is related to the boss and employees if they agree or disagree with this so first it depends on their personality and second it depends on being courageous to refuse any unethical request for some money.
That is very true. Ethics in company depends on a person's character. The company may set up ethics for itself but the employee should have a personality that enables them to do what is ethical. Otherwise, they may go against company ethics just for the money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds