Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your boss the distant type at work?

Credits
I have seen some bosses that are very close to their workers, they even try as much as possible to know how their worker's families are holding up and they put up a cheerful face all the time. On the other hand, there are bosses who are the direct opposite which makes them very distant from their staff unless they are in a meeting.

How's your boss at work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen some bosses that are very close to their workers, they even try as much as possible to know how their worker's families are holding up and they put up a cheerful face all the time. On the other hand, there are bosses who are the direct opposite which makes them very distant from their staff unless they are in a meeting.

How's your boss at work?

It all depends on the kind of boss you have. There are many bosses who might be actually very good people and they are very helpful. The interesting thing is the fact that they are quite strict that may make them quite distant from others when it comes to work. However, in reality they are good people.

I have worked with people who were attached to the workers, I have also worked with people who were distant and never came close to the staff. Currently, I do not have any bosses as I am working independently. I do not have a boss to dictate me.

It all depends on the kind of boss you have. There are many bosses who might be actually very good people and they are very helpful. The interesting thing is the fact that they are quite strict that may make them quite distant from others when it comes to work. However, in reality they are good people.

Yeah, that's very correct. I believe that people's personal differences play a very big role on how they react to their employees at work. This is because if it is someone that is very used to getting along with people, the boss is definitely going to associate with his employees very well.

How's your boss at work?

My boss is the type that is closer to his workers. He wants to be sure that everyone is doing okay and wouldn't want a situation where a staff member is having a challenge that he is not aware of. Personally, I like that side of him and hope he doesn't change.

My boss is the type that is closer to his workers. He wants to be sure that everyone is doing okay and wouldn't want a situation where a staff member is having a challenge that he is not aware of. Personally, I like that side of him and hope he doesn't change.

Personally, I believe that it's always going to be very good for a business owner to have a very good relationship with his employees. It is going to make everyone have this kind of connection with him and they will be forced to commit very well to working harder for their boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds