Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is Winter or Summer your best season?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I'm a very active and outdoor person. Even though I enjoy my time at home but I will always jump at the opportunity to go out. It's why I love summer more than I do winter. With winter, I'm forced to be at home most of the time and it sucks. Winter is also too cold for my liking.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really have a best season i just flow with the vibe and when it's winter or summer I am just glad I am well and okay to experience it again.

I prefer summer, because i can move freely like go to beach and so on, but on winter, before going out, i put on so many close to cover up my body, i don't like it, no easy wear.

I would probably choose winter ☃️ over summer, only because I've never tolerated hot weather very well. But my favorite season over all is Fall, (right now here in Michigan.) Spring is great too, mid-Spring when the weather is perfect.
But July, August, September 😝😅 too hot for me! 🔥

I prefer the winter period (not when the snow is heavy!). The cool temperature makes it a beautiful time to relax and have a good time with family and friends.
I always look forward to snowstorms 🌨️❄️🌨️ Lots of people do, watching the weather radar and seeing that big clump of icy precip heading our way.. Funny thing is, once it's here, everyone gets bored, waiting for it to clear.
Can't really drive anywhere, stuck indoors, I guess the only fun part is the build-up beforehand and watching the snow pile up inch by inch. Then it gets boring. Haha;)

To me personally I really prefer the winter season than the summer season because of the break we mostly have during winter season at our side.

I like the sunny day here and summer fits in perfectly for me. I like that type of weather so much.

For me between the choice of summer and winter, I would definitely have to say Summer. As much as I do not enjoy the heatwaves we tend to get now in the UK, we do get some days that are just nice, and you have the ability to go out and walk and just enjoy the sunshine and the outdoors. Winter for me isn't bad but I just don't like it when it's too cold to be honest so it's not really great for walking unless you really have to.

Winter is nothing good to write home about. I hate driving whenever it's snowing and it's a very big challenge for me to drive. I can't talk more than enough about cold winter comes with. It's why summer is my best weather or season.

Winter is nothing good to write home about. I hate driving whenever it's snowing and it's a very big challenge for me to drive. I can't talk more than enough about cold winter comes with. It's why summer is my best weather or season.

A lot of people complain about the snow that occur during winter. It is one of the biggest challenges of the weather, but I think there are still some people that like the weather.

For much of the year, yes. In the summer, it gets warmer (around 20°C or 70°F), but that's still not exactly 'hot' 😛
I guessed as much because the kind of snowing I see in movies in Norway, it's very obvious that it's not only movie's effects that are used. I'm very well going to love it there because I love cold regions. It's just like Russia too.

A lot of people complain about the snow that occur during winter. It is one of the biggest challenges of the weather, but I think there are still some people that like the weather.
It's just like my father used to say that one man's food is another man's poison.

Some people like winter while some people prefer summer. To each and their own right?

I haven't seen any winter that doesn't pour down the snow. If it's not snowing enough, then something is very wrong with the season.

What's the worst experience you have had during any winter season?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds