Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any kind of freelancing work you will not take?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
When it comes to being a freelancer, many people will come to you in some cases and ask for a custom order. I have had orders for things like spamming links in forums or even just posting the same message under an account they provide several times on different forums. These kinds of custom orders are ones I am kind of skeptical about and refuse to take and do. Any kind of work that is spam-related, copyrighted, straight-up plagiarism, or posting something that may be illegal or against a forum's terms of service I am completely against taking on as a freelance order.

Are there any kind of freelancing jobs you will not take? Have you ever been offered any before?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not doing any freelancing jobs right now and I am glad that there are such custom orders that might now sit right with me. I will definitely say no to orders that involve spamming, plagiarism or going against another site's rules. I would not want to ruin my reputation online.

I would do anything that would pay me well., However, anything does not mean doing illegal things. I have even written erotica for money, I have been written negative reviews againt my client's competitors.

There's a lot of freelance work I wouldn't accept. I'm mostly a writer, and do writing jobs for the most part, and maybe some social media work here and there, but for the most part, I don't usually do anything outside of content writing. Other than that, I just run websites and make money that way too.

I am not doing any freelancing jobs right now and I am glad that there are such custom orders that might now sit right with me. I will definitely say no to orders that involve spamming, plagiarism or going against another site's rules. I would not want to ruin my reputation online.
I will not do anything that has to do with fraudulent activities. I also will not do anything that involves plagiarism because it is not good for the website

I'm not into freelancing, but if i were to consider freelancing, i think i would accept all freelancing jobs apart from the ones that are illegal or copyrighted or spam related.

When it comes to being a freelancer, many people will come to you in some cases and ask for a custom order. I have had orders for things like spamming links in forums or even just posting the same message under an account they provide several times on different forums. These kinds of custom orders are ones I am kind of skeptical about and refuse to take and do. Any kind of work that is spam-related, copyrighted, straight-up plagiarism, or posting something that may be illegal or against a forum's terms of service I am completely against taking on as a freelance order.

Are there any kind of freelancing jobs you will not take? Have you ever been offered any before?
Well, I used to take all my jobs because they were nothing too crazy. I would not take a job that would take a lot of time, skills, or effort to complete since I have a real job too and I can't sit for 12 hours a day just to complete it.

I'm not into freelancing, but if i were to consider freelancing, i think i would accept all freelancing jobs apart from the ones that are illegal or copyrighted or spam related.
Illegal, copyrighted and spam online are best to be avoided for you. They can tarnish your online earning career to an extent that you never get jobs. Having a copyright lawsuit against you for instance is such a bad image to your online earning.

Illegal, copyrighted and spam online are best to be avoided for you. They can tarnish your online earning career to an extent that you never get jobs. Having a copyright lawsuit against you for instance is such a bad image to your online earning.
I can only imagine the damage having a copyright lawsuit against one can do to one's online career. I will definitely avoid copyrighted jobs if i decide to do into freelancing.

How can you accept all the freelancing jobs when you have limited skills,one funny thing about freelancing is that you can only make money with those skills you already have,foe instance I have graphics skills is it not only that skills that I will be offering on those freelance website to earn so you can only make money with your set skills

How can you accept all the freelancing jobs when you have limited skills,one funny thing about freelancing is that you can only make money with those skills you already have,foe instance I have graphics skills is it not only that skills that I will be offering on those freelance website to earn so you can only make money with your set skills
That is why i said "if". One of the reason i'm not into freelancing is because i haven't acquired the necessary skills for freelancing. Skills is something one can easily learn if one put one's heart into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds