Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any difference between marketing and selling?

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing illuminates and draws in leads and prospects to your organization and item or administration. Selling, then again, works straightforwardly with possibilities to fortify the estimation of the organization's answer for convert possibilities into clients

The selling theory believes that if companies and customers are dropped detached, then the customers are not going to purchase enough commodities produced by the enterprise. The notion can be employed argumentatively, in the case of commodities are not solicited, i.e. the commodities which the consumer don’t think of buying and when the enterprise is functioning at more than 100% capacity, the company intends at selling what they manufacture, but not what the market requires. The marketing theory is a business plan, which affirms that the enterprise’s profit lies in growing more efficient than the opponents, in manufacturing, producing and imparting exceptional consumer value to the target marketplace.

Marketing is all about customer satisfaction and it involves the processes that lead to selling.
Marketing involves showcasing, promoting, distributing, packaging, pricing and the eventual selling of the products and services. Selling involves the actual exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers.

There is a huge difference between marketing and selling in business. Marketing is a form of promotional activities that aims to drive sales. Sales itself is usually the outcome of marketing and the exhcnage of goods and services for a sum.

No, I don't think there is any difference between the two. I think they are both from the same department doing almost the same thing which is getting sales for the department. Only that one they have almost different

People say marketing and selling are one and the same, I would love to get different opinions and some clearance on this topic please.
Marketing is a tool that facilitate selling. Marketing is not selling but a means to which you can get your product sold. Marketing is making your product known to prospective buyers and after this they tend to patronize you.

Marketing is a business strategy is that a business organisation organised a campaign to make their goods and services reach to the awareness of customers while selling is the act of buying and selling of goods and services that is the big differences is that a no.

Yes, there is a big difference between marketing and selling, marketing is similar to advertisement this involves selling the company's brand while selling involves goods in exchange for money.

Marketing helps to increase sale. Marketing, advertising are all tools businesses and organisations use to increase prospective sales and bring more clients and customers. Safe to say they both work hand in hand.

Marketing and selling are different but working for each other in terms of business. Marketing is a process of Promoting and distributing of product or service to instigate a customer to buy a product or service. While selling is the process of exchanging a goods and money between seller and buyer in which that seller will give customers a goods and buyer will give money to seller.

I think there is a huge difference between marketing and selling. Marketing is the promotion of goods and services produced by a company while selling is the sales of these goods and services to persons who request for them. Marketing involves advertisement

No I don't think there is any difference between marketing and selling. I believe they are both in the same department doing the same thing . So there is no difference at all. Just the name sounds difference

People say marketing and selling are one and the same, I would love to get different opinions and some clearance on this topic please.
Yeah there is a thin line between marketing and selling. You can market a product without selling them. Marketing is a form of advertising for a product. It involves creating awareness on a type of goods or products you sell. While selling is the ultimate goal of any business person. You may market and sell or you just sell without marketing. There are basically different. But closely related.

Marketing is a an aspect of a business that involves the promoting , packaging, distributing and selling of products and services while selling is just a part in marketing that involves the actual exchange a buyer and a seller

There is a difference. Selling involves all the activities that leads to the sale of a product or service such as negotiation. While marketing is a form of advert you give to a product such as the packaging, creating awareness about the particular product or service

There is no wide margin between marketing and selling. At times, they are used interchangeably. Marketing is is the act of notifying the consumer if the availability of a product while selling the end result of the publicity that has brought buyers.

Marketing is more of advertising your products to prospective buyers, but selling is the end result of marketing if you do it well. I do not think they are the same, however they are connected in that marketing is a means to an end (selling).

There is a clear difference between marketing and selling in the sense that marketing means the process of passing information of goods and services in the market to the final consumer,while selling means the process of giving goods for money.

There is a big difference between marketing and selling. Marketing is the process that gives companies the opportunity to showcase their goods and services to the people in the society while selling is when the marketing is converting into sales or leads

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds