Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to use Craigslist to make income?

I am aware of numerous companies whose clients fall victim to the Craigslist fraud.
And given the way individuals typically conduct business, things become quite challenging.
And in this situation, the best thing we can do is look for reliable brands.
Once those things are moving in the right way, we may also decide how that might work out for us.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a good idea to earn money, I don't think this a right to be seating down down doing nothing,you have to find a way to make income, it doesn't matter how the business looks.

I don't know about Craigslist and i don't know if it's possible to make money there by making people do tasks for you through the site. I haven't seen anyone who made money on this site.

you can not make money on the long run, it is better you decide to lean a skill which would definitely be more profitable on the long run that all this platforms that promises you much and delivers little.

In the last one decade, ever since I started working online, I have tried my hands on a lot of things, but craiglist is not one of them. However, I hear that you can make money by using Craiglist and I simply don't know how.
Whenever I realises that I Iam not cut for any job or the job will affect me negatively , I will rather not try working on it at all , I really don't like using cragslist so i have never tried it for once.

I see a lot of posts on there dealing with sending people off-site to other places to sign up for programs or fill out forms. Some of them offer free products, coupons, or cash for this. I am wondering if there is a way to do this myself. Get people to do tasks for me through the site which would turn into revenue for me. Does anyone know of such a thing? Would this even be worth exploring?
Indeed, there are legitimate ways to monetize Craigslist. Posting goods or services you provide for rent or sale is one of the most popular methods. Also, you can search for part-time, freelancing, virtual assistant, or customer service employment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds