Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to use Craigslist to make income?

cyberdog22

Reputable member
Credits
I see a lot of posts on there dealing with sending people off-site to other places to sign up for programs or fill out forms. Some of them offer free products, coupons, or cash for this. I am wondering if there is a way to do this myself. Get people to do tasks for me through the site which would turn into revenue for me. Does anyone know of such a thing? Would this even be worth exploring?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know a lot of business and the customers get into the craigslist scam. And things get pretty difficult with the way people tend to do the business. And in such case we can do is that we have to find out reputable brands. And also once we have those things in the direction we can decide how that would work out for us as well.

Yes it is possible to make money on Craiglist either by selling products or service.

There are some sections on Craiglist where people post that they need service of some experts. Services like logo design, Business card design etc.

One uphill is that you must be from top tie countries in order to explore Craigslist.

Craigslist has been existing for years and it’s a trusted website to advertise products and services. It’s very possible to make money on Craigslist. Most real estate agents chooses Craigslist’s to market houses

Craigslist is one of the oldest sites in existence for selling used products. You can make money on Craigslist by sourcing products that your neighbors don't need and selling it for them for a commission or you can advertise for people in your social media page.

Yes people use this to make money it is one side which has exist overtime where you can make money online but I have never tried it before, just hearing of it.

I see a lot of posts on there dealing with sending people off-site to other places to sign up for programs or fill out forms. Some of them offer free products, coupons, or cash for this. I am wondering if there is a way to do this myself. Get people to do tasks for me through the site which would turn into revenue for me. Does anyone know of such a thing? Would this even be worth exploring?
There were some time like that may be last yea or last two years that I try to register on that site but base on the part of the country living I was deny to join the site. So it could only benefit those living in Europe I guess.

The only possibility that I can tell you on how to make money on craigslist is to offer up a product or service for sale on the platform. Once you do this, people they start patronizing you, then you will start making money on the platform.

Craigslist is a us based sure for selling of used products. You can earn money there by selling your own products or by selling other people own and charging them.

In reply to your above question concerning craiglist, well first of all i have to be honest with you and say that this is the first time i am hearing about craiglist, although i could have heard it sometime ago i am still unfamiliar with it

In the last one decade, ever since I started working online, I have tried my hands on a lot of things, but craiglist is not one of them. However, I hear that you can make money by using Craiglist and I simply don't know how.

You can make some money on Craigslist as an affiliate marketer. You can sell other people product and immediately you are selling their products you are also getting your commission

I have never made money using that platform and I do not plan to use it in the future. However, I would advise people to use Ebay or Amazon to sell items as these two platforms are the most popular. You can also search for your local online marketplace to sell goods.

I have zero ideas about how the site works. I have heard about it though but I usually think it is much better for top countries. There are some apps like that that work in my country.

I have head of the use of this craiglist by most affiliate marketing gurus in time past in making money from their affiliate products. But they alwyas have a way of going around not been banned or cought doind this

I know of someone who did something like this with captcha jobs sites. She got some people equipments - phones, data and all that would help them work easily. She paid the fees to make sure they earned higher and she had a minimum amount to give them.
Though they were with her physically though but you get the drift, you can do same with bizdustry

Well it's very possible and also a good method. Using your work to create more jobs for others. As long as you pay them, they would definitely come to do some task for you.

You can use craigslist for just about anything these days. But it may be a bit more limited than it used to be. I haven't used craigslist in many years, but I imagine people still use it to do some kind of work. I mostly use it for buying products, like furniture and such.

You can run advertising through craigslist, but I think they ban that kind of stuff. So idk how people use it otherwise.

Write your reply...is there any Way to use crag list to make income well as for me in my personal opinion or point of view I think it might be a good idea to have a great and favouring and successful earnings

I think it is possible to make money using Craigslist. You can carry out tasks like selling people's products and earning commissions. But, I don't know if it would be worth exploring. You can make more research on it though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds