Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to make quick money online(enough to make a living) without having to rely on surveys?

If you are clued up on different ways to make money online, it wouldn't want to depend solely on surveys . Of course we understand that surveys is one of the best ways to make reasonable online money.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a someone who is from lower- tier countries, always check the task available in any website you wish to join before you joined them. Survey task is not for people from lower-tier countries.
Probably, it is better to work on platforms like sproutgigs, microworkers and some others than to work on survey platforms if you want to make money online as someone from a lower-tier country.

Making quick money online does not sound easy the way, it all comes to our ears. One has to work for it first and his or her hardworking will make it come quick.

There are so many ways to make money online without filling surveys and I want to mention few of them so that we can peruse and take advantage if we are willing to make money from such avenues. I would recommend paid to post forums, airdrops and a gig economy.

Making quick money online does not sound easy the way, it all comes to our ears. One has to work for it first and his or her hardworking will make it come quick.
the simple truth is that it is not easy to make money online. It requires a lot of hard work and consistency I must be able to deny yourself some certain things. That is why some people get disappointed at the end of the day because of their mindset.

You can also make money online through participating in airdrops. This could be a very good way to make reasonable amount of money. If you are lucky to get some amount of money through this medium because I've seen people make up to $200 to $300 from airdrops.

You can also make money online through participating in airdrops. This could be a very good way to make reasonable amount of money. If you are lucky to get some amount of money through this medium because I've seen people make up to $200 to $300 from airdrops.
participating in AirDrop is not a reliable way to make money online even though I have made over $1000 from it. I have done over 1,000 worthless airdrops in the past before I got lucky.

participating in AirDrop is not a reliable way to make money online even though I have made over $1000 from it. I have done over 1,000 worthless airdrops in the past before I got lucky.
Making over $1000 from airdrops is a milestone because it is a huge amount of money in my locality. I have heard news also that airdrops are mostly scams but there are legitimate ones that could be explored.

Making over $1000 from airdrops is a milestone because it is a huge amount of money in my locality. I have heard news also that airdrops are mostly scams but there are legitimate ones that could be explored.
of course there are legitimate ones. If you're lucky to get the legitimate ones you will make a whole lot of money from it. I've been lucky with a few of them but majority turned out to be worthless.

Actually making money online is good and easy but it's not that quick as many people may think. sometimes you may loss and it delay you, sometimes you win and it makes you succeed more easily.

It is crystal clear that people who live in the lower-tier countries shouldn't depend on surveys but should work towards exploring other platform at which they can make money on the internet.

It is crystal clear that people who live in the lower-tier countries shouldn't depend on surveys but should work towards exploring other platform at which they can make money on the internet.
Yeah, surveys don't pay much in developing countries. You will only be making peanuts. That is why it is best to learn skills such as freelance writing, web design or programming. Those pay better.

Yeah, surveys don't pay much in developing countries. You will only be making peanuts. That is why it is best to learn skills such as freelance writing, web design or programming. Those pay better.
I wouldn't say that survey did not pay much for the people in the lower tier countries but I would say that survey does not pay at all because it is an avenue that is not meant for people in the lower two countries.

I have been discouraged to work on survey sites for quite a long time when I was disqualified multiple times with no cogent reasons.

Probably, it is better to work on platforms like sproutgigs, microworkers and some others than to work on survey platforms if you want to make money online as someone from a lower-tier country.

As far as surveys are concerned, I think that they are not for all the people. Microworkers is a very old site and it is more than a decade old. They are legit. But they do not pay a huge sum of money for the jobs you complete,.

As far as surveys are concerned, I think that they are not for all the people. Microworkers is a very old site and it is more than a decade old. They are legit. But they do not pay a huge sum of money for the jobs you complete,.
I know, taking online surveys is only for specific people in top tier countries. It is not for everyone and only few people will be able to make reasonable amount of money from it. Microjobs platforms is good for everyone.

Actually there are alot of money making opportunities on the internet but I doubt if you can make money without working hard. there are people who worked online but has never had anything to do with survey site at all.

Actually there are alot of money making opportunities on the internet but I doubt if you can make money without working hard. there are people who worked online but has never had anything to do with survey site at all.
hard work and consistency is always very important if you want to make money on the internet. Anyone who is not ready to work hard consistently should not bother amount making money online.

Quick ways are always dangerous and I don't believe in quick money, because when it comes quickly it goes quickly too. The path of hardwork and consistency last longer.

Quick ways are always dangerous and I don't believe in quick money, because when it comes quickly it goes quickly too. The path of hardwork and consistency last longer.
The only quick way people can use to make money online is taking online surveys or doing some kind of micro jobs. But to make reasonable money online you must dedicate a lot of time to learn and be ready to execute what you have learnt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds